A great thinking American Sly Stallone

Here, I'll kick things off...

stallone1.jpg

...try your best not to post duplicates.

I heard a rumor he's working on another rambo movie.
601px-Rambo1M60-1.jpg

Those are scenes from movies.

Movies are not real life.

People don't die from being shot in the movies.

Get the difference?

:rolleyes:

Luddy every movie the guy makes people are being shot all over the place....maybe Stallone aint the guy who should be saying what he said....coming from him it doesnt resonate to well.....

Guilty conscience? Sly who never served in the Military played a crazy Vietnam Vet who shot up a little town and now he preaches about guns. Try getting near him and I guarantee you will be confronted by a half dozen gorillas (legally) carrying guns. Sly is a garden variety hypocrite who protects himself with guns like most Hollywood types and most left wing politicians.

Unlike John Wayne.

Who was shooting blanks.

Jeeez. What is it with nutters that they don't get the difference between the damage done by real guns with real ammo in real life and the frikken movies?

Something else these fools probably don't know is that people have indeed been killed by blanks.

yea ask Brandon Lee....

I heard a rumor he's working on another rambo movie.
601px-Rambo1M60-1.jpg

Get the difference?

Luddy every movie the guy makes people are being shot all over the place....maybe Stallone aint the guy who should be saying what he said....coming from him it doesnt resonate to well.....
To be fair no one gets shot in the Rocky movies and I don't think anyone was shot in Rhinestone.
stallon_weiss_parton.jpg

any evidence he actually said that? forgive me if i dont take a picture on the internet as gospel truth.

if he did he is just another hollywood hypocrite

Thanks Avatar, I looked it up; here is a much different view from the first quote:

"It's unbelievably horrible, what's happened. I think the biggest problem, seriously, is not so much guns. It's that every one of these people that have done these things in the past 30 years are friggin' crazy. Really crazy! And that's where we've dropped the ball: mental health," he said. "That to me is our biggest problem in the future, is insanity coupled with isolation."

Sylvester Stallone Supports Gun Control: 'Bullet To The Head' Star Doesn't See Value In Assault Weapons

Sure he's sorry about how his flicks have glorified use of weapons. I haven't seen anywhere where he's condemned Hollyweird for the types of movies that make killing stylish, the preferred method to even the score, get revenge, or just made mayhem plain glamorous.

Oh, wait...movies are protected under the 1st Amendment, aren't they. Can't be talkin' down those parts of the Constitution that protect what he does for a living.

Last edited:
My all time favorite Rambo scene is when he's taking a bunch of Missionaries by boat to a dangerous part of Southeast Asia:

Stallone: "Why you wanna' come here anyway?"
Missionary: "We wanna' make a difference."
Stallone: "Did you bring any guns with you?"
Missionary: "Uh, no."
Stalone: "Well then you won't make a difference."

Superman can fly.

Get the difference?

To be fair no one gets shot in the Rocky movies and I don't think anyone was shot in Rhinestone.
stallon_weiss_parton.jpg

No one was shot, but it was a bomb...

Unlike John Wayne.

Who was shooting blanks.

Jeeez. What is it with nutters that they don't get the difference between the damage done by real guns with real ammo in real life and the frikken movies?

Something else these fools probably don't know is that people have indeed been killed by blanks.

yea ask Brandon Lee....

He wasn't killed by a blank.

You are thinking about Jon-Erik Hexum.

Who was shooting blanks.

yea ask Brandon Lee....

He wasn't killed by a blank.

You are thinking about Jon-Erik Hexum.

but they did think blanks were in the gun.....

Forum List

Back