Trump gets in a one way feud with Ramaswamy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1705334595049.png

Just days ahead of the Iowa Caucuses, former President Trump launched his first public attacks against Vivek Ramaswamy. Trump and his campaign maligned Ramaswamy as a "fraud," who does not represent the MAGA movement. Ramaswamy had been extremely supportive of Trump, and often slammed other Republican challengers.
Trump delivered a scathing critique of Ramaswamy in a post shared on the Truth Social platform.
"Vivek started his campaign as a great supporter, ā€˜the best President in generations,ā€™ etc,ā€ Trump said on Saturday night. ā€œUnfortunately, now all he does is disguise his support in the form of deceitful campaign tricks. Very sly, but a vote for Vivek is a vote for the ā€˜other sideā€™ ā€” donā€™t get duped by this."
"Vote for ā€˜TRUMP,ā€™ donā€™t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA," Trump ranted. "The Biden Indictments against his Political Opponent will never be allowed in this Country, they are already beginning to fall! MAGA!!!ā€

Ramaswamy responded, "Itā€™s an unfortunate move by his campaign advisors, I donā€™t think friendly fire is helpful," Ramaswamy began. "Donald Trump was the greatest President of the 21st century, and Iā€™m not going to criticize him in response to this late attack."

"Iā€™ve stood up against the persecutions against Trump, and Iā€™ve defended him at every step," he continued. "I showed up at the Miami courthouse in solidarity following his first federal indictment. I filed a FOIA demand to the Biden DOJ. I submitted an amicus brief this week with the U.S. Supreme Court calling on them to overturn Coloradoā€™s ruling. I pledged to remove myself from Maineā€™s & Coloradoā€™s primary ballots if they remove Trump, calling on DeSantis and Haley to do the same."
Without naming names, Ramaswamy claimed that "billionaires" are funding the lawsuits against Trump and "trying to prop up Nikki Haley."
He also said that the mainstream media desires a "two-horse race" between Trump and Haley, but will "eliminate Trump (one way or other)" before the 2024 election so Haley can become president.

After hearing this, Trump responded, "Don't care, Ramaswamy is nothing more than a slimy Swamp turd", scowled Trump.

Ramaswamy's eyes then began to fill with tears saying, "That's me, MAGA turd!!" "And no, I don't think what he said was racist in any way."

Where did that mess come from.....It was mean-spirited enough for a dem to have written.
It's disgusting to me how Ram runs against Trump but refuses to actually run against him.

He deserves what he gets for this stupidity.

Must be from the Dems, but it's started an itch that you can't scratch.
Those on the right should be able to laugh at themselves

Only Leftists have no sense of humor.

View attachment 888239

Just days ahead of the Iowa Caucuses, former President Trump launched his first public attacks against Vivek Ramaswamy. Trump and his campaign maligned Ramaswamy as a "fraud," who does not represent the MAGA movement. Ramaswamy had been extremely supportive of Trump, and often slammed other Republican challengers.
Trump delivered a scathing critique of Ramaswamy in a post shared on the Truth Social platform.
"Vivek started his campaign as a great supporter, ā€˜the best President in generations,ā€™ etc,ā€ Trump said on Saturday night. ā€œUnfortunately, now all he does is disguise his support in the form of deceitful campaign tricks. Very sly, but a vote for Vivek is a vote for the ā€˜other sideā€™ ā€” donā€™t get duped by this."
"Vote for ā€˜TRUMP,ā€™ donā€™t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA," Trump ranted. "The Biden Indictments against his Political Opponent will never be allowed in this Country, they are already beginning to fall! MAGA!!!ā€

Ramaswamy responded, "Itā€™s an unfortunate move by his campaign advisors, I donā€™t think friendly fire is helpful," Ramaswamy began. "Donald Trump was the greatest President of the 21st century, and Iā€™m not going to criticize him in response to this late attack."

"Iā€™ve stood up against the persecutions against Trump, and Iā€™ve defended him at every step," he continued. "I showed up at the Miami courthouse in solidarity following his first federal indictment. I filed a FOIA demand to the Biden DOJ. I submitted an amicus brief this week with the U.S. Supreme Court calling on them to overturn Coloradoā€™s ruling. I pledged to remove myself from Maineā€™s & Coloradoā€™s primary ballots if they remove Trump, calling on DeSantis and Haley to do the same."
Without naming names, Ramaswamy claimed that "billionaires" are funding the lawsuits against Trump and "trying to prop up Nikki Haley."
He also said that the mainstream media desires a "two-horse race" between Trump and Haley, but will "eliminate Trump (one way or other)" before the 2024 election so Haley can become president.

After hearing this, Trump responded, "Don't care, Ramaswamy is nothing more than a slimy Swamp turd", scowled Trump.

Ramaswamy's eyes then began to fill with tears saying, "That's me, MAGA turd!!" "And no, I don't think what he said was racist in any way."
Nice way to avoid the Rubber Room...with a little help from your friends.

Forum List

Back