A good argument for a living wage.

Your wages are determined by your skill set and experience you have in the field for which you are employed in or looking for employment in and the reality is working in Burger King or any fast food joint does not require high dollar skills.
the industry also dictates salaries. Most companies see what their competitors pay to employees for specific jobs and determines if they offer the same, a little less, or a little more. Most companies evaluate their existing staffs and do the same for handing out increases in salary. The industry sets the salaries, not government or the company.

People don't prefer taking taxpayer funds, but if you can't find affordable daycare you can't go to work. Right now, daycare centres can't find anyone to work @ $12/hour so few daycare spaces are open or available.

Schools aren't safe for children who aren't vaccinated because there are few mask mandates in the US. In Canada, both masks and vaccines are now required everywhere.

In Canada, everyone in the schools are masked. No one complains about this stupid shit, and we all go about our business. Vaccine passports are being introduced this week, and I'll download mine to my Apple Wallet. Easy peasy. I don't have to worry about what the vaccine policies or requirements are. There are masks in my purse, and my vaccine passport on my phone.

You people spend more time and energy complaining about useless "freedoms", like mask wearing, instead of helping your friends, neighbours and family to stop the spread and get life back to normal, or what will pass for normal for the next while.

In this "evolve or die" era we're going through now, conservatives seem to prefer death.
Schools aren't safe for children who aren't vaccinated because there are few mask mandates in the US. In Canada, both masks and vaccines are now required everywhere.

In Canada, everyone in the schools are masked. No one complains about this stupid shit, and we all go about our business. Vaccine passports are being introduced this week,

And yet, KKKanada has a higher fatality rate than the US does, despite you being a compliant little Sheeple.

Uh, no - I meant is there any data on whether or not people catch covid from crowded sports stadiums? Why are you claiming they don't?
why would there be? just like the number of nurses from hospitals? you think someone is filtering all of this? hahahahahahaha. I would inject here that if people were experiencing a high number of exposures, the MLB teams would have changed their game policies. So I'll use that data.

In Canada, everyone in the schools are masked. No one complains about this stupid shit, and we all go about our business. Vaccine passports are being introduced this week,

And yet, KKKanada has a higher fatality rate than the US does, despite you being a compliant little Sheeple.
Dragonlady is 72. What the hell does she know about schools and if parents/kids are complaining or not?

why would there be?
Beats me. I was just wondering why you were suggesting that people at crowded stadiums aren't catching covid. It doesn't sound like there's any data to back that up, and it sounds very unlikely.
I would inject here that if people were experiencing a high number of exposures, the MLB teams would have changed their game policies. So I'll use that data.
What data? That's what I'm looking for. It doesn't sound like there is any data and you're just whistling dixie.

Beats me. I was just wondering why you were suggesting that people at crowded stadiums aren't catching covid. It doesn't sound like there's any data to back that up, and it sounds very unlikely.
there's no data that shows there was. Therefore, no data is, no data. Again, if there was this outbreak, the stadium policies would have changed. 145 games by 30 teams sucka!!!!! no policy change. Conclusion, no back lash of exposure. Logic.

That's fine. I just thought maybe you had some.

Hmmmm.... not so much. If there's no data, you have no claim. Whistling dixie.
do you have data that suggests people are getting wuhan at games? if not, then my claim is covered.

no data, is still data.

I must have found the site you were looking at, it clearly shows the hostess' lectern outside.
That is where the fight occurred.

What does the lectern being outside have to do with anything? And I know where the fight occurred but it doesn't change the fact that the women had been allowed in and had been seated at some point before the altercation at the lectern. The point is, the women had their vaccine passports and were allowed in the restaurant. The guys did not so they were not allowed in.
Didn't say they were barred, which I'm sure, just arrested.

www.mixedtimes.com › business › watch-tourist

There are details you are not aware of or you simply didn't listen. The women arrived, presented their vaccine cards and were allowed in and sat at a table. The guys showed up but did not have vaccine cards and so were not allowed in. The women became upset because the guys were not allowed in, went to the front to confront the hostess over this and things escalated from there.

What this all boils down to is that this was a not a case of racism as you initially contended.

Nothing wrong with any job, Why do you demean any person for working a job that You think is beneath you? why pick on fast food. Maybe your to young to remember that you did not need a high paying job to own a home & feed your family, Greed seems to rule now, and I agree with many points put forward from both sides of this political insanity that's been accelerating for quite a while. There is a lot more going on than wage increases. looking FOR SIMPLE SOLUTIONS to complicated problems?

Forum List

Back