A good argument for a living wage.

Your fellow Nazi did as you did, and claimed that the enemy of the Reich was "fining companies" who required masks or vaccines.

Simply not true - as is the case with so much that you and your fellow fascists post.
You're FOS, as usual.

September 1, 2021
Florida businesses and governments that require proof of COVID-19 vaccination from customers or members of the public will soon face $5,000 fines, according to a new Department of Health rule.

Earlier this year, the Republican-led Florida Legislature passed a bill, SB 2006, banning businesses, governments, and schools from requiring “vaccine passports” — essentially proof that people seeking their services have gotten a COVID-19 vaccine. In May, DeSantis signed that bill into law. The legislation allowed the state’s Department of Health to issue fines “not to exceed $5,000 per violation.”

On Aug. 27, the department filed a rule that lays out how it will enforce the measure. Businesses, governments, and schools will be fined $5,000 “per individual and separate violation,” the rule states. That’s the maximum penalty allowed by law.

They were inside. That is, the two women were inside already.

I don't know if you were not able to understand what I've already said up to this point but assuming you did not, the two women were meeting the guys at the restaurant, had presented their vaccine passports and IDs upon request and were allowed inside. They were inside and seated when the guys showed up but the guys apparently did not have IDs to verify their vaccine passports. When the guys were barred from entering the restaurant, the two women became belligerent and things got physical at some point.

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from on this story but I read the news article on it a couple of days ago and this is what the article said.

Before posting this I went to find the story and review it again. As it turns out, it was three women and three guys, not two. Also, it turns out that the guys were barred from entering because they could not produce vaccine passports, not the IDs.

Even with these updates, the gist of the story is the same: the women produced vaccine passports and were allowed inside but the guys could not. Also, the group claims the hostess was racist and uttered a racial slur but she and the owner and the other employees flatly deny this.
I don't know if you were not able to understand what I've already said up to this point but assuming you did not, the two women were meeting the guys at the restaurant, had presented their vaccine passports and IDs upon request and were allowed inside. They were inside and seated when the guys showed up but the guys apparently did not have IDs to verify their vaccine passports. When the guys were barred from entering the restaurant, the two women became belligerent and things got physical at some point.

Yes, I did.

I was mistaken.

Post 171 'I never said they were barred. They were kicked out'.

So they were barred after the altercation, I can see why.

'If the govt forces business to do that, you CAN'T find another job'
Why not?
Too stupid.

You didn't just post this......do you know how fucking stupid you sound.......if the govt forces businesses to do that, why can't you find another job.....uh because it has the same rules as the other job, you dumbfuck..do you not know how laws work?...how old are you? The fact I had to explain that to you is remarkable..........

Fuck, next thing this dipshit will say Segregation wasn't that bad.....just pick another water fountain.........I mean holy shit.......
You're FOS, stupid, MORON.
It isn't universal, dumbfuck.

September 10, 2021
President Biden announced the most sweeping COVID-19 vaccine requirements yet on Thursday, which will affect roughly 100 million Americans. The new measures include a vaccine mandate for all federal workers and contractors, and a requirement that large companies must mandate vaccines or regular testing for employees.

The Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration is developing a rule requiring all employers with at least 100 employees to make sure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require unvaccinated workers to get a negative test at least once a week.

You can't get tested once a week?
Why not?

Using a mask to stop a virus like the Wuhan Designer Virus® is like using a hula hoop to catch butterflies.

View attachment 542822

The issue is that you Nazis are just fucking stupid.
Trying to stop Trumpacile ignorance, is like trying to teach the orange retard nuclear physics.

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

Two Trump humping governors are fining companies, school, school boards, cities and counties for having the gonads to protect people.

Look at the Nazi lie.

You Nazis are just fucking liars - flat out.

I slapped down your fascist buddy dblack on this yesterday.

You all tell the same lie because you are all reading a script from DailyKOS or one of the other Nazi hate sites.
TRY to keep up fuck stick.

September 1, 2021
Florida businesses and governments that require proof of COVID-19 vaccination from customers or members of the public will soon face $5,000 fines, according to a new Department of Health rule.

Earlier this year, the Republican-led Florida Legislature passed a bill, SB 2006, banning businesses, governments, and schools from requiring “vaccine passports” — essentially proof that people seeking their services have gotten a COVID-19 vaccine. In May, DeSantis signed that bill into law. The legislation allowed the state’s Department of Health to issue fines “not to exceed $5,000 per violation.”

I will never understand why conservatives believe it's just fine for those at the top to make millions and pay very little if not zero taxes on it but conservatives believe that it's very wrong for everyone else to earn a living wage.

If those at the top can make more money than god, everyone else should be able to earn a living wage.

No matter what the job is.
Again, what is your idea of a living wage?

Also burger flipping is not a lifetime job but a job for a teenager learning a skill at a low end job.

Why not invest in Higher Education so people can pull themselves out of poverty instead?

Yes, I did.

I was mistaken.

Post 171 'I never said they were barred. They were kicked out'.

So they were barred after the altercation, I can see why.

They weren't barred after the altercation, the altercation happened because they were barred. They were barred because they didn't have vaccine passports.

People don't prefer taking taxpayer funds, but if you can't find affordable daycare you can't go to work. Right now, daycare centres can't find anyone to work @ $12/hour so few daycare spaces are open or available.

Schools aren't safe for children who aren't vaccinated because there are few mask mandates in the US. In Canada, both masks and vaccines are now required everywhere.

In Canada, everyone in the schools are masked. No one complains about this stupid shit, and we all go about our business. Vaccine passports are being introduced this week, and I'll download mine to my Apple Wallet. Easy peasy. I don't have to worry about what the vaccine policies or requirements are. There are masks in my purse, and my vaccine passport on my phone.

You people spend more time and energy complaining about useless "freedoms", like mask wearing, instead of helping your friends, neighbours and family to stop the spread and get life back to normal, or what will pass for normal for the next while.

In this "evolve or die" era we're going through now, conservatives seem to prefer death.
A bird in the cage doesn't worry about the cat, or about finding enough worms to eat, or about finding shelter.

It's also in a cage.

Which does the bird prefer? Leave the cage door open and find out.

September 10, 2021
President Biden announced the most sweeping COVID-19 vaccine requirements yet on Thursday, which will affect roughly 100 million Americans. The new measures include a vaccine mandate for all federal workers and contractors, and a requirement that large companies must mandate vaccines or regular testing for employees.

The Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration is developing a rule requiring all employers with at least 100 employees to make sure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require unvaccinated workers to get a negative test at least once a week.

Why not?
Why should I? I had COVID, I'm good........it doesn't scare me...........I stared it down and beat its ass............
We all know if Trump did this, you would be against it........and I would still be against it.........but since republicans aren't fascists they don't require you to.....

So do you think the rich/powerful will do all these things? Vax or get tested? wear masks? Social Distance?

You're FOS, as usual.

September 1, 2021

On Aug. 27, the department filed a rule that lays out how it will enforce the measure. Businesses, governments, and schools will be fined $5,000 “per individual and separate violation,” the rule states. That’s the maximum penalty allowed by law.

So you think you're clever with lying?

“vaccine passports” aren't masks, scumbag. Further, as already shown, business is free to place a sign that only vaccinated will be served.

They are not allowed to violate HIPAA and ask for proof, no more than a business can ask you to prove you're not HIV positive or don't have HEP-C (both of which you undoubtedly carry).

Liberty - something dblack doesn't understand or support, is the right to keep private health issues private.

Last edited:

September 10, 2021

Why not?

Do you get tested for AIDS once a week?

Why not?

Why should I? I had COVID, I'm good........it doesn't scare me...........I stared it down and beat its ass............
We all know if Trump did this, you would be against it........and I would still be against it.........but since republicans aren't fascists they don't require you to.....

So do you think the rich/powerful will do all these things? Vax or get tested? wear masks? Social Distance?
Really tough guy?

So you wouldn't wear safety glasses, work boots or gloves either?
Would wear a hardhat, lanyard or a harness either?

After all, it's 'the man' mandating you have to.
All those 'fascist', on the job site.

Trying to stop Trumpacile ignorance, is like trying to teach the orange retard nuclear physics.

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

Yes, spewing hate will change reality.

Surgical masks are effective in stopping bacteria. But bacteria are thousand and thousands of times larger than viruses.

Hundreds of peer reviewed studies (what people with educations beyond the 2nd grade that you achieved rely on) show that masks have zero effect in stopping the Wuhan virus from passing through them.

Look, you're stupid and lack even a rudimentary education. Let me see if I can put this in a way someone of your intellect can grasp.

Let's say the police want to stop a Semi-Truck. So they place two telephone poles, one on the northern border of Nebraska, an one on the southern border. Then they expect that the truck will be blocked as it travels on I-80...

Your puny mind can't grasp just how small viruses are - you need an electron microscope to see them.

Really tough guy?

So you wouldn't wear safety glasses, work boots or gloves either?
Would wear a hardhat, lanyard or a harness either?

After all, it's 'the man' mandating you have to.
All those 'fascist', on the job site.
I wouldn't need the govt to tell me too.........that's the difference, I've worked in a factory, have you? I worked at the Marysville Honda Plant out of high school.......now that I have a BS in IT, I work a cushier job.....the fact is.....I don't need the govt to mandate shit to me......and it's my decision...........not theirs..........ok Jesus?

You're both.......................... a MORON.

So why hasn't every nurse and doctor that treats covid while wearing mask, patients caught covid?
why haven't people who don't wear masks who go to ball games catch covid? upwards to 30 thousand a game around the league. 16 games a day for over 145 games. You still didn't answer, are you Mo or Ron?

Forum List

Back