Vote for Biden’s best accomplishment of the last 30 days.

Vote for Biden’s best accomplishment of the last 30 days.

• Surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Abandoning Americans in enemy held Afghanistan

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Arming the Taliban to the point they are now a major military power in the region

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Getting 13 soldiers killed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killing a bunch of kids with a drone strike

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Wasting millions on a pretend rally in DC

• Letting 15,000 illegals into America in broad daylight

• Total voters
Yes. However, beings as this is just a hit piece, I gave it the consideration it deserved. Afghanistan is over. Biden made the call. Something his predecessors didn't do.
Since all of the items up for vote in the opening post are Beijing Biden's accomplishments, you will readily back each one of them. Which of those accomplishments do you like the most?

is it over?....and you dont take the troops out before the civilians....and that was bidens call.....
Yep. And I believe he took responsibility for the crappy withdrawl..but...if you're going to lay it all at Biden's feet then you're not being very genuine.
Lots of blame on both sides to go around for this debacle.

Yep. And I believe he took responsibility for the crappy withdrawl..but...if you're going to lay it all at Biden's feet then you're not being very genuine.
yea no shit and i have said that as well as many other people here....pay attention jack...

Taking responsibility would be to resign.

Instead the ignorant twat continues to make stupid decisions that get more Americans killed every day.

Taking responsibility would be to resign.

Instead the ignorant twat continues to make stupid decisions that get more Americans killed every day.
Please. If we made Presidents resign over every bullshit argument or mistake the other side brought up, the turnover would be so high, no one would ever want the job...well, except for those that wish to see strongmen rule them.
And before we run too far down the road of "getting more Americans killed every day", let's not forget the reason we still have a pandemic running rampant in this country is/was because the last guy was too incompetent at the job
he was elected to do. And we didn't make him resign..even when he should have had the good sense to do so.

Such great stuff, this is the best President ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since BLM loves segregation....maybe he'll resegregate the military........for that old time democrat feel.

Forum List

Back