A good argument for a living wage.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Unintended consequences brought to you by conservatives and their corporate partners.

d36CBMW.jpeg

I said no such thing. Don't project.
I was asking. Did you miss the question mark? You're complaining that Burger King closes at 7 and I'm asking what exactly you find to be the problem. Is it because people are finding better jobs or is it because people prefer taking taxpayer money instead of working a job?

Unintended consequences brought to you by conservatives and their corporate partners.

View attachment 542101
You don't know what the team means, you've heard it, but again a lefty doesn't understand it.......
if you get a better paying job thats a good thing.......
The reason people arent working in those jobs, is alot of people are stupid. I used to work in a warehouse and people would sign up with a temp agency and once they got paid, they quit (mostly minority folks). I asked one of the guys there (My supervisor who was black guy), Do they not know that the money will run out and pretty soon? The guy said yeah they aren't very bright.,,He was a guy that retired from the Navy and he was a straight shooter....people are stupid

The reason for that story....many people took the COVID money and didnt work, unfortunately work ethic is now classified as white supremacy by the left......no wonder inner cities are so fucked up..........anything good is related to white people and white supremacy. Check my thread on Behaving in school is now white supremacy........the left is full of crazy, nutjobs........well you actually have posted in it.......you can thank me anytime

I was asking. Did you miss the question mark? You're complaining that Burger King closes at 7 and I'm asking what exactly you find to be the problem. Is it because people are finding better jobs or is it because people prefer taking taxpayer money instead of working a job?
No. I'm saying they could keep employees if they laid a living wage.

DERP.

It's not rocket surgery, dude.

This situation may naturally lead to higher wages for low income workers. The market, what’s left of it, may dictate higher wages if employers want to hire more employees.

I’ve seen McDonald’s stores advertising $15/hour starting wage.

Maybe this is an unintended consequence of COVID, other than just the CEOs making more billions.

No. I'm saying they could keep employees if they laid a living wage.

DERP.

It's not rocket surgery, dude.
Not long ago, people had no problem working those jobs until they got experience and moved into better positions. Now fewer are willing to work at them. Here's where it's going to be difficult, but take your time. I know you can figure this out.

What changed?

You don't know what the team means, you've heard it, but again a lefty doesn't understand it.......
if you get a better paying job thats a good thing.......
The reason people arent working in those jobs, is alot of people are stupid. I used to work in a warehouse and people would sign up with a temp agency and once they got paid, they quit (mostly minority folks). I asked one of the guys there (My supervisor who was black guy), Do they not know that the money will run out and pretty soon? The guy said yeah they aren't very bright.,,He was a guy that retired from the Navy and he was a straight shooter....people are stupid

The reason for that story....many people took the COVID money and didnt work, unfortunately work ethic is now classified as white supremacy by the left......no wonder inner cities are so fucked up..........anything good is related to white people and white supremacy. Check my thread on Behaving in school is now white supremacy........the left is full of crazy, nutjobs........well you actually have posted in it.......you can thank me anytime
Wow, that's a huge load of bullshit excuses, accusations, and victim blaming.

You should pick one and stick with it.

Not long ago, people had no problem working those jobs until they got experience and moved into better positions. Now fewer are willing to work at them. Here's where it's going to be difficult, but take your time. I know you can figure this out.

What changed?
Many of them haven't been paying rent, so no job needed.

View attachment 542101

LOL…I have a young relative who works as a hostess in a low-cost of living state making 50k per year. That is what the market bears now because of people staying home. The market takes care of itself, unless you PAY PEOPLE TO STAY HOME, then it all falls apart.

Democrats are economically illiterate.

LOL…I have a young relative who works as a hostess in a low-cost of living state making 50k per year. That is what the market bears now because of people staying home. The market takes care of itself, unless you PAY PEOPLE TO STAY HOME, then it all falls apart.

Democrats are economically illiterate.
He doesn't even understand the phrase unintended consequences.....to me that was the funniest part..

Forum List

Back