A former Trump supporter describes her escape

Jesus fucking Christ

Post 404. Last sentence third paragraph.

“And now the law has pushed the country into a recession “

Friggin moron

Go sit in the corner…. Quietly

Wow. You are the excitable little boy.

It was your claim that I wrote the US was in a recession. I wrote no such thing.

For all your sweaty, tedious tirades, don’t blame your failures on anyone but you.

Post 597: “Provide the exact citation where I wrote we were in a recession.”

I watched it live, even the staff behind him was shaking their heads and saying "what the fuck?".

Not because they thought that he said the inject or drink disinfectant, but because he was speculating on things of which he had no real knowledge. Again, NOBODY with any sense believed that he was suggesting that people drink or inject disinfectant.

That's a great point.

If a person is lost trying to get an accurate, comprehensive picture, that's on them.

Funny, but GIGO applies here. We are all basically at the mercy of what we have been told.

Are you going to travel to Israel to verify the claims by either Hamas or Israel?

Funny, but GIGO applies here. We are all basically at the mercy of what we have been told.

Are you going to travel to Israel to verify the claims by either Hamas or Israel?
That's not required. If you don't know how to get a decent picture of a story, that's on you. I'm not here to teach.

What you’re really saying is that you are not competent enough to navigate the Information Age.

What he is saying is that some information is false. Many choose to believe any information that doesn't fit their preconceptions is false.

That's not required. If you don't know how to get a decent picture of a story, that's on you. I'm not here to teach.

You have to compile all information from all sources, not just left wing and not just right wing. That means that you can't just watch MSNBC and CNN to get an accurate picture. Likewise, you can't watch only Fox to get an accurate picture. Almost all news organizations are biased now, but more left-wing than right wing. Unfortunately, bias has made it way into science as well, so yes, it is very difficult to get a truly accurate picture unless you have first hand knowledge of a situation. Numbers can and are fudged on a daily basis to form a narrative.

If you don't see it, I can't help you. I'm not here to teach you either and you clearly aren't willing to learn.

That's a YOU problem.
Their excuse for hiding in their "news" ecosystem is that everyone else is a liar.

They don't have to be curious, they don't have to find the other side of the story, they don't have to think at all.

I often wonder if Limbaugh had any regrets for what he created.

Their excuse for hiding in their "news" ecosystem is that everyone else is a liar.

They don't have to be curious, they don't have to find the other side of the story, they don't have to think at all.

I often wonder if Limbaugh had any regrets for what he created.
Limbaugh? I'm sure the money kept his shallow ass perfectly happy.

Nonsense. Many times here and elsewhere objections to Trumps policies and actions have been listed in obscene detail. You all who worship him ignore them, downplay them, or go off on a rant about how awful Biden or Democrats are.

You all won’t discuss Trump except in the vein of his being the greatest President, Man, and American ever.
Nonsense.

I've been on conservative boards for YEARS and have never or rarely seen a liberal speak against Trump on policy matters alone. It's always... Trump did this policy or that and the results were WORLD-destroying!

Oh wait... it's the leftist vermin who are destroying... maybe not the whole world but the whole USA

:rolleyes:

Today (!), the USA!

Tomorrow, the world!

Nonsense.

I've been on conservative boards for YEARS and have never or rarely seen a liberal speak against Trump on policy matters alone. It's always... Trump did this policy or that and the results were WORLD-destroying!

Oh wait... it's the leftist vermin who are destroying... maybe not the whole world but the whole USA

Today (!), the USA!

Tomorrow, the world!

A lie. There are thousands of threads on this board alone about Trump's horrible policies.

Here's what a responsible president would do. Even Trump did some of these things. But not all. He politicized it. And he admits he hid from the public how deadly it was. All facts.

He would have encouraged masks and social distancing. Not hosted super spreader rallies. Very irresponsible. Unpresidential.
Who killed more…Trump with not data on the virus, no vaccines, mass equipment and staff shortages and by being “IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNPRESIDENTIAL” or Biden with all the data, a plethora of clot-shots, a shit-ton of equipment and staff and by being ‘responsible and presidential”?

Forum List

Back