A former Trump supporter describes her escape

What is the current GDP growth rate?

I am not arguing that we are in a recession. What I said was that the consensus just a few short months ago was that we were headed for one.

It was in the form of a question. What don’t you understand? Like I said, he shouldn't have been pontificating on medicine or treatments, but only truly dumb people believe that he suggested injecting or drinking disinfectant. Biden fits the bill as he specifically claimed that Trump told people to drink bleacH, or maybe, just maybe, Biden and his handlers aren’t dumb, but rather know that their constituency is and will believe anything they say and wanted to build yet another false narrative that would be parroted by their bird brain supporters.
He absolutely mused over injecting disinfectant into the body.

Give up. He said it

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Most of them don't even know what a recession IS.

It is what we had under Biden last year. You don’t recall? Oh yeah, the left tried the change the definition to suit their needs.

I am not arguing that we are in a recession. What I said was that the consensus just a few short months ago was that we were headed for one.
A “consensus” of some board or other… who made the same claim a year ago and were wrong then as well.

It is what we had under Biden last year. You don’t recall? Oh yeah, the left tried the change the definition to suit their needs.
There was no recession then either jackass

Last edited:
Obviously you’re backtracking on the nonsense claim you made, “Trump said to inject bleach”.

Where is the exact citation for your claim?
It’s been posted and you seem confused.

Post 404 was where YOU claimed we are in a recession ya fuckkng moron

You tried to argue that I didn't know what I'm talking about.

The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism is amazing.

So you are an expert now if you know the GDP growth rate? Who knew? We can all watch business news every am and get this information.

I don’t mean to suggest that you don’t know something about the economy. What I am saying is that most economists believed, based on numerous metrics, that we were headed for a recession. That consensus has started to turn, but that is because the economy has not performed as it has historically given the similar metrics.

The exact citation.

You wrote,

“No. He said it should be INJECTED”

Where does Trump say to inject bleach?

Not for nothing -

Lesh is one of the people who facts have no effect on.

He is going to know what he knows - the facts be damned.

It’s been posted and you seem confused.

Post 404 was where YOU claimed we are in a recession ya fuckkng moron
Provide the exact citation where I wrote we were in a recession.

Post 404 includes nothing from me that we are in a recession. Dishonesty won’t help you.

Why don’t you post the exact citation from post 404?

Provide the exact citation where I wrote we were in a recession.

Post 404 includes nothing from me that we are in a recession. Dishonesty won’t help you.

Why don’t you post the exact citation from post 404?
Jesus fucking Christ

Post 404. Last sentence third paragraph.

“And now the law has pushed the country into a recession “

Friggin moron

Go sit in the corner…. Quietly

He NEVER, EVER said to drink bleach. Please provide the quote or a link to the video. You either watched the speech where this controversy began but aren’t smart enough to figure out what he really said or didn’t watch the video at all and swallowed the rhetoric the MSM fed you and never bothered to research yourself. My guess would be the latter because that is what most liberals do, particularly with regards to Trump.
I watched it live, even the staff behind him was shaking their heads and saying "what the fuck?".

Forum List

Back