A few questions for conservatives

1. Please tell me that your plan isn't to go back to the 19th century. Yes or no?
2. Does my kind have constitutional and legal rights in your nation? Yes or No?
3. Will you force your religion on everyone? Yes or no?

"I'm a ferocious poster at USMB...I'd Flame me, I'd flame me Harddddddddddd"

buffalobill.jpeg

1. Please tell me that your plan isn't to go back to the 19th century. Yes or no?
2. Does my kind have constitutional and legal rights in your nation? Yes or No?
3. Will you force your religion on everyone? Yes or no?

1) No...that is the plan of the democrats.....it has changed though...they don't just want blacks as slaves, they want everyone else too......

2) What kind are you?

3) No. Conservatives believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and the very first Amendment protects freedom of Religion.....it is the democrats, and others of the left wing who are attacking religious freedom.

I hope that helps.

My plan is to keep voting for anyone but Democrats until they pull their heads out of their collective ass and abandon communism and stop playing favorites with minorities.
View attachment 135533

Then Conservatives are the best people because that is what they want....

Wanting people to have food and medicine....but the only plan you have to provide it is to take money from other people at gun point makes you an idiot.....

My plan is to keep voting for anyone but Democrats until they pull their heads out of their collective ass and abandon communism and stop playing favorites with minorities.
View attachment 135533

It actually makes you a shitty pinko.
nothing but childish name calling and red baiting, I can't tell if your'e 8 or 88

It sure is weird since these assholes now support Putin....

Every first world country on earth has single payer, funds infrastructure and regulations their economy...Same could be said for every nation for the past 10,000 years more or less. Something tells me this idiot doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

All of those countries.....can't afford anything you just mentioned...in fact, if they actually had to provide for their own military defense, their economies would have collapsed already.

Forum List

Back