With lax signature requirements for ballots, no chain of custody in many cases, stupid voter registrarion laws in some states, the truth is, we have no idea how much voter fraud takes place. If people don’t get caught..then it appears no voter fraud has taken place. If they are not looking for people who commit fraud because they were accidently registered as legitimate voters, or had no matching signature, then they don’t show up on anyone’s radar.

They just found 4000+ fraudulent ballots in Fulton county didn’t they? They said that if you extrapolate that out to the rest of the state, it comes up to around 12,000 bad votes.

Thank you..my bad.

If the 80 kids pulled shenanigans like changing the entire voting system, and using the courts to change election laws instead of the legislature, the one kid has a right to complain.

Remember..back in 2016, you all were “that one kid”…
So those in the military shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

With lax signature requirements for ballots, no chain of custody in many cases, stupid voter registrarion laws in some states, the truth is, we have no idea how much voter fraud takes place. If people don’t get caught..then it appears no voter fraud has taken place. If they are not looking for people who commit fraud because they were accidently registered as legitimate voters, or had no matching signature, then they don’t show up on anyone’s radar.
Okay...so using your example, we don’t know anything on any topic relative to impropriety.

The ballots that are turned in are verified and counted. Arguing that somehow 2020 was some sort of anomaly is fun but it’s also false. Investigations turned up no sizable voter fraud.

And, oh yeah, when the states ran the same system in 2016 when your blob won...everything was fantastic with our voting system.

Of course you can’t admit that...you’re in the cult.

They just found 4000+ fraudulent ballots in Fulton county didn’t they?
Nope.
They said that if you extrapolate that out to the rest of the state, it comes up to around 12,000 bad votes.
They said that?
If the 80 kids pulled shenanigans like changing the entire voting system, and using the courts to change election laws instead of the legislature, the one kid has a right to complain.
LOL. Texas changed it’s laws too. So lets throw out your blob’s Electoral Votes for Texas then too, right?

Again, the ONLY PERSON WHO IS BITCHING IS DONALD TRUMP.
Remember..back in 2016, you all were “that one kid”…
I remember in 2016 when I said this:

Its called being an adult. You should try it sometime.

So those in the military shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

They should, because they can’t help but do ABSENTEE voting. Many of them can’t get to a polling place. Still, all security methods should still be in place. Matching signatures and secrecy envelope and chain of custody.

Okay...so using your example, we don’t know anything on any topic relative to impropriety.

The ballots that are turned in are verified and counted. Arguing that somehow 2020 was some sort of anomaly is fun but it’s also false. Investigations turned up no sizable voter fraud.

And, oh yeah, when the states ran the same system in 2016 when your blob won...everything was fantastic with our voting system.

Of course you can’t admit that...you’re in the cult.

Nope.

They said that?

LOL. Texas changed it’s laws too. So lets throw out your blob’s Electoral Votes for Texas then too, right?

Again, the ONLY PERSON WHO IS BITCHING IS DONALD TRUMP.

I remember in 2016 when I said this:

[URLLOL. Texas changed it’s laws too. So lets throw out your blob’s Electoral Votes for Texas then too,
unfurl="true"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/liberals-need-to-accept-election-results.554388/[/URL]

I’m not talking about 2020, I’m talking about future elections. 2020 is done, nothing is going to change that.

In 2016, we didn’t have Covid, so we didn’t have voting “day” extended to…weeks, we didn’t have mass mail in voting outside of normal states that do absentee and their normal mail in balloting, and we didn’t have courts changing election laws.

Of course, you’ll not see CNN run that story…

LOL. Texas changed it’s laws too. So let’s throw out your blob’s Electoral Votes for Texas then too, right?

Yes, Texas did change their laws, by the LEGISLATURE, not the courts. A state is perfectly capable to change their election laws, but the Congress of that state has to do it, not the courts.

Good for you, but that’s why I said “you all”, meaning not “you”specifically, but democrats.

As far as being adults, take a look at our conversations, or any of the conversations I’ve had with lefty’s, it’s you all who are doing the insults, rude remakes, and snide comments. So, let’s put the “be an adult” comment into perspective..ok?

I’m not talking about 2020, I’m talking about future elections. 2020 is done, nothing is going to change that.
There will always be some degree of voter fraud. Sorry.
In 2016, we didn’t have Covid, so we didn’t have voting “day” extended to…weeks, we didn’t have mass mail in voting outside of normal states that do absentee and their normal mail in balloting, and we didn’t have courts changing election laws.
Oh wait...you mean we had mass mail in voting...and nobody staged a 3 year tantrum?

Of course, you’ll not see CNN run that story…

I don't have cable TV or watch CNN. I do know this; the Georgia election was certified. Trump lost. Deal with it.
Yes, Texas did change their laws, by the LEGISLATURE, not the courts.
Nope. The governor changed it without the legislature. You dont' know what you're talking about.
A state is perfectly capable to change their election laws, but the Congress of that state has to do it, not the courts.
Yep. That is exactly what Abbott did when he was not doing his hobby of human trafficking.
Good for you, but that’s why I said “you all”, meaning not “you”specifically, but democrats.

As far as being adults, take a look at our conversations, or any of the conversations I’ve had with lefty’s, it’s you all who are doing the insults, rude remakes, and snide comments. So, let’s put the “be an adult” comment into perspective..ok?

Your blob has had a 3 year temper tantrum....call me when you grown up.

The word "fatal flaw" is in the Title.

If it wasn't a "fatal flaw" in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004 etc.... it wasn't a fatal flaw in 2020.

As for states changing laws in 2020, Texas did it. Should we just invalidate all of the blob's electoral votes from that shithole?

They should, because they can’t help but do ABSENTEE voting. Many of them can’t get to a polling place. Still, all security methods should still be in place. Matching signatures and secrecy envelope and chain of custody.
Whatever works for military absentee ballots works for no excuserequired mail in ballots.

There will always be some degree of voter fraud. Sorry.

Oh wait...you mean we had mass mail in voting...and nobody staged a 3 year tantrum?

I don't have cable TV or watch CNN. I do know this; the Georgia election was certified. Trump lost. Deal with it.

Nope. The governor changed it without the legislature. You dont' know what you're talking about.

Yep. That is exactly what Abbott did when he was not doing his hobby of human trafficking.

That’s just it, in 2016, we didn’t have mass mail in voting. We didn’t have all of these other things that happened.

But you do have internet, and I just provided a video of the story I referenced…

You’ll need to link that because every article I’ve read said he signed a senate bill into law. That’s the legislature.

Again…the name calling.. “blob”, and you tell me I need to grow up…..

That’s just it, in 2016, we didn’t have mass mail in voting. We didn’t have all of these other things that happened.
Yes we did. 8 states had mass mail in voting. No sizable voter fraud.
You’ll need to link that because every article I’ve read said he signed a senate bill into law. That’s the legislature.
Here you go:
The word "fatal flaw" is in the Title.

If it wasn't a "fatal flaw" in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004 etc.... it wasn't a fatal flaw in 2020.

As for states changing laws in 2020, Texas did it. Should we just invalidate all of the blob's electoral votes from that shithole?

Again…the name calling.. “blob”, and you tell me I need to grow up…..
I call him a 3rd grade name because you guys love it when he calls other people names. Yes. You need to grow the fuck up and accept that your blob lost.

Multiple states do nothing but mail in ballots. If your name is on the registered voter rolls, you get a ballot. They’ve conducted dozens of elections with this system.

Other than your blob, none of the losers in those states have whined about massive voter fraud. None of their elected officials have their legitimacy called into question--one of them being Lauren Robert of Colorado.

The “crisis” is completely fabricated.
if mail ins favored repubs, it would have been outlawed by now...................your whole life was a cheat....the hours you spend here and at multiple sites, cheats your empty life...that makes me very happy widget maker

but i am beginning to understand

if mail ins favored repubs, it would have been outlawed by now...................
If Republicans had a better platform to run on they would get more votes instead of having to take power through gerrymandering.
your whole life was a cheat....the hours you spend here and at multiple sites, cheats your empty life...that makes me very happy widget maker
Since I'm happy and you're throwing a 3 year temper tantrum based on zero evidence...I must be pretty good at it. That you can't do a damn thing about it makes you impotent and very unmanly.
306>232

You understand the ass kicking you got, boy?

Here you go:

I call him a 3rd grade name because you guys love it when he calls other people names. Yes. You need to grow the fuck up and accept that your blob lost.

Were those states among those who normally do this? Or were they among those who adopted it because of Covid?

Here you go

Abbot didn’t change any laws, he just extended early voting.

The Texas lawsuit claims that 4 states ignored security protocols without state legislature approval.

What does that have to do with you and me? I can’t help what other people say. Again, between YOU AND ME, saying I need to grow up is a mis-statement.

if mail ins favored repubs, it would have been outlawed by now...................your whole life was a cheat....the hours you spend here and at multiple sites, cheats your empty life...that makes me very happy widget maker

if mail ins favored repubs, it would have been outlawed by now..

100% the left would have filed lawsuits in every state that adopted it to stop it.

But because it tends to favor the left, they point at you as if you are the problem if you criticize it.

Again…as I’ve said, the right needs to adopt every tactic that the left has in the last election and employ them to the fullest extent..

VEVO!!

Were those states among those who normally do this? Or were they among those who adopted it because of Covid?
They normally did it.
Yeah...that is changing a law. I knew you'd make some bullshit excuse. Laws are made to govern the time periods of voting. Or are you really this unaware of how things function?
The Texas lawsuit claims that 4 states ignored security protocols without state legislature approval.
And it got completely laughed out of court. Right?
What does that have to do with you and me? I can’t help what other people say. Again, between YOU AND ME, saying I need to grow up is a mis-statement.
Yet you're still trying to sell this "fatal flaw" in something that has been around for over 100 years.

Yeah growing up would be the first order of business.

If Republicans had a better platform to run on they would get more votes instead of having to take power through gerrymandering.

Since I'm happy and you're throwing a 3 year temper tantrum based on zero evidence...I must be pretty good at it. That you can't do a damn thing about it makes you impotent and very unmanly.

306>232

You understand the ass kicking you got, boy?
you widget makers should stick to making widgets you foul human being

now you know what happened to you along with the indoctrination in school

100% the left would have filed lawsuits in every state that adopted it to stop it.

But because it tends to favor the left, they point at you as if you are the problem if you criticize it.

Again…as I’ve said, the right needs to adopt every tactic that the left has in the last election and employ them to the fullest extent..

VEVO!!
same day voting....one week before early voting......paper ballots.......voter id.........MAIL INS WITH DOCUMENTED REASON, COPY OF ID ENCLOSED...VOTED MUST BE COUNTED BY THE FOLLOWING DAY AT 6PM....damned caps.......lol

They normally did it.

Yeah...that is changing a law. I knew you'd make some bullshit excuse. Laws are made to govern the time periods of voting. Or are you really this unaware of how things function?

Yet you're still trying to sell this "fatal flaw" in something that has been around for over 100 years.

Yeah growing up would be the first order of business.

Are you sure about this? I’m looking through Texas law and don’t see anything about setting dates of early voting. Is this something set by the legislature in the laws, or determined ahead of time by the Secretary of State?

However, in the event that abbot did circumvent his own states laws to change voting, that too would be wrong.

It was rejected, sure, and I think that was a bad decision. What they determined is that states could violate their own laws and bypass the laws set by their legislature.

Do you think states should be able to just disregard their own laws?

Hey dipshit, 2016 was before COVID

you widget makers should stick to making widgets you foul human being

now you know what happened to you along with the indoctrination in school

Yeah...look at the people of Arkansas and Mississippi.... I win.

Are you sure about this? I’m looking through Texas law and don’t see anything about setting dates of early voting.
So you really think that they just throw a dart board at the calendar and come up with a date every year for voting?

Wow. Obtuse doesn’t begin to describe you.

Forum List

Back