A democrat victory will crash the markets

Californians have elected republican POTUS's many times in the past. Who was the last libertarian POTUS. Next?

Now is not the past.

Trump lost Cali by 4 million votes in 2016 and 5 million in 2020. He had no chance to win and yet all those people wasted their vote voting for him.

I'm a Canadian and I'm rooting for the R side. The reason being that I'm rooting for Trump's acceptance that will be inferred with a big R win.

And the reason why I favour Trump is because I greatly fear that Biden will blunder into nuclear world war in America's war with Russia.

I also believe that Russia/Putin has something on Trump that can be used to hurt Trump's attraction to a majority of the American people.

Likely the 'pissing hookers', or events that were directly associated with that behaviour by Trump.

Would Trump sincerely take the antiwar side? Would he be risking his life to do so?
With all due respect, Donald? If you look at the way Trump governed he was probably the staunchest "antiwar" President that we've had in a long time. He was the one who initiated the withdrawal from Afghanistan. He was the one who refused to get drawn into the conflict in Syria. He was the one who refused to put American troops between the Kurds and the Turks. Joe Biden terrifies me when it comes to foreign policy. He hasn't gotten anything right on foreign policy in the past forty years and his record since becoming President has kept that losing streak intact.

If Republicans win there will absolutely be a crash. There has been a crash every single time Republicans win. There was a crash with the last Republican win.

No there will not be. The markets love a split government

People in Cali vote for the Repub for POTUS who has no chance are winning, are the morons also?
The morons in California are the ones who keep voting for the liberals that are destroying one of the most beautiful States in the country. More people are moving OUT of California now then are moving IN for the first time in that State's history!

Economists know that if Dims get their way, there will be even more massive spending, causing runnaway inflation that is much worse.
They’re going to crash the market as soon as they lose. Suddenly it will be an actual recession and the worst one ever. And it all be the GOP’s fault.

I hope to see employees keep gaining leverage over their employers. The gop can help this necessary thing. Ad workers gain leverage over emoyers the economy grows.

Forum List

Back