A democrat victory will crash the markets

If the Democrats SUCCEED today despite not actually winning, you might as well stick a fork in us because we would be done as a sovereign nation.

That is bullshit and you know it. I back up ever claim I make. Your buttbuddy Independent has never back up a thing he has posted on here....EVER and yet you are in lockstep with him.

You people are a fucking joke.
Maintain your position through the remainder of this week and we'll see who is the fucking joke. Won't we?

That is bullshit and you know it. I back up ever claim I make. Your buttbuddy Independent has never back up a thing he has posted on here....EVER and yet you are in lockstep with him.

A GG fact...
2 guys in a room.
1 makes 100K a year
1 makes 10K a year
GG...You see, the average wage is 55K a year!

You're such a bullshit artist and everyone knows it.

The markets love a split government. Who has what matters little to the markets as long as one party does not have it all.
The damage has already been done. It is stopping the Prog fools from causing more of it that needs to happen. Only pure traitors would cause the problems for the working class like the Progs did.

I've called you out for links many times to no avail. When you have posted a source, in most cases it has been a leftist biased source. YOU are the joke, but you do provide better entertainment than CNN.

If the Democrats SUCCEED today despite not actually winning, you might as well stick a fork in us because we would be done as a sovereign nation.
'If 'the Dems succeed?

The guns will come out for certain and the festering sores will be dealt with.

One way or another, will military intervention be necessary following the election?

If republicans win there could be a crash also.

The feds are holding up the market with their plunge protection team, plus the bond market goes down then the feds buy bonds to bring it back up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fed let's it all fall down and then they say "look what happened. You elected republicans and the market crashed. They did this!".

If Republicans win there will absolutely be a crash. There has been a crash every single time Republicans win. There was a crash with the last Republican win.

This is very easily googled information for those not that old. Or for space brains with short memories.

Maintain your position through the remainder of this week and we'll see who is the fucking joke. Won't we?

My position will not change, never does. I have been saying the same thing since I joined the forum.

Forum List

Back