A democrat victory will crash the markets

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Economists know that if Dims get their way, there will be even more massive spending, causing runnaway inflation that is much worse.

Economists know that if Dims get their way, there will be even more massive spending, causing runnaway inflation that is much worse.
Your hair on fire drama is not supported by the article.

Mechanisms have been put in place to ensure there can't be a Democrat victory. They almost certainly won't be necessary, other than to increase the Republican win through rigged recounts and other means of ensuring the Dem party's influence is eliminated.

I'm thinking with a strong enough Republican majority the market may take an upswing. How much is anybody's guess. But it will give investors some confidence that the misery will at least slow down quite a bit.

I'm thinking with a strong enough Republican majority the market may take an upswing. How much is anybody's guess. But it will give investors some confidence that the misery will at least slow down quite a bit.
There's also the possibility that the threat of a fascist regime claiming America's politics will destroy some confidence in American markets.

One way or another we'll get the opportunity to find out!

All economists seem to agree that next year will get far uglier, no matter who wins now.

But you are correct, at least there will be come hope of resolution.

There's also the possibility that the threat of a fascist regime claiming America's politics will destroy some confidence in American markets.

One way or another we'll get the opportunity to find out!

Investors are usually smart enough to ignore the lies by the Democrats. We're used to their lies already.

Investors are usually smart enough to ignore the lies by the Democrats. We're used to their lies already.
The big Dem lie that stands out the most is the stolen election.

Trump is obliged to reclaim his presidency very soon after this election. If He doesn't then He will be admitting defeat and betraying his faithful who are rotting away in jails, due to their Jan.6th. crimes.

Until he does, markets will demonstrate indecisiveness, in my opinion.

Economists know that big business has bought off the Republican Party.

Mechanisms have been put in place to ensure there can't be a Democrat victory. They almost certainly won't be necessary, other than to increase the Republican win through rigged recounts and other means of ensuring the Dem party's influence is eliminated.

There can't be a dem victory? Probably not this cycle since we have inflation, shortages, and an installed invalid that is hell bent on destroying the country.

If republicans win there could be a crash also.

The feds are holding up the market with their plunge protection team, plus the bond market goes down then the feds buy bonds to bring it back up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fed let's it all fall down and then they say "look what happened. You elected republicans and the market crashed. They did this!".

The markets love a split government. Who has what matters little to the markets as long as one party does not have it all.

Republicans are the liars. You are a liar as well. Investors know that the Republican Party is bought and paid for by the rich and greedy who want more big tax cuts.

No, investors watch the elections to see which party is getting the most money which are the Democrats, and they're not getting that money from McDonald's workers and the homeless. The myth that big business is only in bed with Republicans died long ago except for those living in the past by about 40 years.

The big Dem lie that stands out the most is the stolen election.

Trump is obliged to reclaim his presidency very soon after this election. If He doesn't then He will be admitting defeat and betraying his faithful who are rotting away in jails, due to their Jan.6th. crimes.

Until he does, markets will demonstrate indecisiveness, in my opinion.

No, there is no fascism, there is no threat to democracy, and parents that want their children to be protected from sexual pervert teachers and schools are not terrorists.

Like I said, we're used to the Democrat lies already.

There can't be a dem victory? Probably not this cycle since we have inflation, shortages, and an installed invalid that is hell bent on destroying the country.
You're maintaining that the Democratic party can make a comeback. If the R victory is as big as predicted, you better check that hat at the door!

It won't be acceptable in America for a period of years.

No, there is no fascism, there is no threat to democracy, and parents that want their children to be protected from sexual pervert teachers and schools are not terrorists.

Like I said, we're used to the Democrat lies already.

I am used to you Republicans lying and using your hateful rhetoric. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He said nothing about transgenders or gays. People who threaten school boards are terrorists.

if the dems pull an upset or are successful with their cheating…the markets will crash, the recession will deepen, inflation will continue to rise and people will freeze to death this winter

Forum List

Back