A democrat victory will crash the markets

Many teachers and intellectuals will have to go on account of them being labelled as perverts, terrorists, traitors, atheists, or some other claim that they are no longer acceptable.

Very few who resist the new regime will have the courage lo lie publicly.
Karnac, the Canadian soothsayer, has spoken. Try again duck.

fascism has no place for god or religion…it’s the party and nothing else

agreed fascist will claim very much to be anti fascist…we see that today
In God we Trust.

As expressed on Nazi soldiers' belt buckles: Gott mit uns

In America the side of fascism has already laid claim to religion. No fascist regime can rise to power without it.

So, one more claim you make that you cannot support.
Why would I post a Link you can find for yourself in 1 second?

Do even know the platforms of the current Governors running for office?
Are you so fucking blind and stupid?
They are all running on crime and inflation and you damn well know it.

Why are you calling Rump "Dem"?
Is it short for "demented"? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This might be my favourite part though:

No further proof of a deranged Cult is needed than capitalizing the pronoun "he". You forgot "his" though.
In my opinion, you've graduated above being seen as just another American vegetable.

Why would I post a Link you can find for yourself in 1 second?

Do even know the platforms of the current Governors running for office?
Are you so fucking blind and stupid?
They are all running on crime and inflation and you damn well know it.

More empty words from you. More claims unsupported.

It is all you do.

In God we Trust.

As expressed on Nazi soldiers' belt buckles: Gott mit uns

In America the side of fascism has already laid claim to religion. No fascist regime can rise to power without it.
What is that line that Canadians ascribe to that comes from your rulers? "God save the King." Though Canada is an independent country, Britain's King Charles III remains the nation's symbolic "head of state." Are you now admitting to be a Nazi after pushing all of that commie Russian/CCP shit? Make up your mind. Get your own house in order before trying to influence elections in another country. What a moron.

Mechanisms have been put in place to ensure there can't be a Democrat victory. They almost certainly won't be necessary, other than to increase the Republican win through rigged recounts and other means of ensuring the Dem party's influence is eliminated.
"Mechanisms"? Oh...you mean people voting? I can't believe all of the liberals who have been screaming to the high heavens about "election deniers" for the past two years who suddenly think that THIS election is "rigged" before the results are even in because it appears you're about to get your ass handed to you? Do you even grasp how stupid that makes you look?

"Mechanisms"? Oh...you mean people voting? I can't believe all of the liberals who have been screaming to the high heavens about "election deniers" for the past two years who suddenly think that THIS election is "rigged" before the results are even in because it appears you're about to get your ass handed to you? Do you even grasp how stupid that makes you look?
He is a commie Canadian who has spent the last year inconsistently criticizing the electoral processes/parties/policies of the US. Plain and simple--a Russian/CCP bot.

Forum List

Back