A Culture That Celebrates Killing Babies Can't Figure Out Why We Have So Ma y School Shootings

Well, then let smacking the snot out kids again if that will end this issue but if not then what?
Break up of families. Raised by the phone as both parents work because our dollar is dead.

Respect for adults gone. Discipline gone replaced by the loss of the American dream for young people.

Globalist are very good at creating misery to take control

Break up of families. Raised by the phone as both parents work because our dollar is dead.

Respect for adults gone. Discipline gone replaced by the loss of the American dream for young people.

Globalist are very good at creating misery to take control
Then change that…

I agree the fatherless and motherless families are a great issue that need to be tackled and technology has made people retarded, so what is your answer to curb this issue and I noticed you didn’t come with that link showing where I support Tranny Nursery Hour…

So how do we deal with that along with MSM being owned by corporate globalists with hidden agendas to split the American Public?

Then change that…

I agree the fatherless and motherless families are a great issue that need to be tackled and technology has made people retarded, so what is your answer to curb this issue and I noticed you didn’t come with that link showing where I support Tranny Nursery Hour…

So how do we deal with that along with MSM being owned by corporate globalists with hidden agendas to split the American Public?
A party does push this trans BS. Might not be you but the DNC uses it for class and race political warfare.

Fix it. Cant its gone to far and the dollar is dying. Hell is coming and it will get much worse before getting better

Guess you havent been watching the probabortion freaks huh. Proud and loud
I have. They have a right to their opinion but they do not define liberal culture any more than approving of murdering doctors who perform abortion is a part of the conservative culture.

I have. They have a right to their opinion but they do not define liberal culture any more than approving of murdering doctors who perform abortion is a part of the conservative culture.
They have taken over your psrty. JFK Liberals are gone. Bring them back as the norm and maybe we can compromise. Far left? Cold day in hell we compromise with them

A party does push this trans BS. Might not be you but the DNC uses it for class and race political warfare.

Fix it. Cant its gone to far and the dollar is dying. Hell is coming and it will get much worse before getting better
Oh, Hell is here and we are burning…

The question how do we fix this issues?

We need to stop bickering and realize we need compromises and deal with mental issues and deal with reality and stop living with the radicals…

When i grew up guns were on racks in the rear windows of trucks. We carried guns in the neighborhood to go shooting un the woods and adults not parents would say be careful where you shoot or we will whoop you with the belt and send you home for another whooping from your parents.

Now. The nation is fucked by woke ass leftism
Americans are waking up to the groomercrats threat. Americans know realize the crime and depravity was brought on America by groomers.

REALLY?!

Little to no value is put on human life; rabid fights to maintain the right to kill babies; intimidation, threats, violence, and terrorist bombings to keep the right to kill babies; rampant, non-stop shootings in cities like chicago where innocent children are shot and killed; idiot politicians like Fang Fang Swalwell declaring publicly, for our kids to see, that parents are lying to their kids when they say they will be safe at school (thanks for terrifying our kids and teaching them they must live their lives in fear)...

And people wonder why we have so many school shootings...

Good Grief.

When was the last time any democrat running for office didn't use the word "fight" thousands of times in their campaign?

Oh, Hell is here and we are burning…

The question how do we fix this issues?

We need to stop bickering and realize we need compromises and deal with mental issues and deal with reality and stop living with the radicals…
Our economy and dollar is dying. That is the root cause. It will collapse as the fools in office destroy us

Our economy and dollar is dying. That is the root cause. It will collapse as the fools in office destroy us
Then we fix that also, so we need real leadership and not sound bites…

We the People and not We the Few need to change this…

Those parents should have stormed that school even if it meant their certainty deaths so they could have attempted to save those babies and teachers.

It is us that have to stop this and not our politicians because we hold the key!

You seemed to have left out fighting to keep & get assault riffles into the hands of anyone who wants one.
You mean 'defending the 2nd amendment and Ameticans' right to bear arms from. gun-grabbers whose laws in cities lime Chicago have proven NOT to be the solution.

Then we fix that also, so we need real leadership and not sound bites…

We the People and not We the Few need to change this…

Those parents should have stormed that school even if it meant their certainty deaths so they could have attempted to save those babies and teachers.

It is us that have to stop this and not our politicians because we hold the key!
You cant fix the death of the dollar. Its over

If you are a "Democrat", like it or not, you support grooming small children and mutilating them with medical experiments.

People who support evil doers will share their fate in the end.

If you are a "Democrat", like it or not, you support grooming small children and mutilating them with medical experiments.

People who support evil doers will share their fate in the end.
The Neo-GOP is grooming the Cult to believe the above absurdity about their fellow Americans.

NONE OF THE OTHER FIRST WORLD NATIONS WHICH HAVE LEGAL, SAFE AND FREE ABORTONS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MASS SHOOTINGS OR SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. THAT BLOWS YOUR ARGUMENT RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER.
But you do admit the main premise right? That you are part of the culture that celebrates killing babies?

Forum List

Back