A Culture That Celebrates Killing Babies Can't Figure Out Why We Have So Ma y School Shootings

I am all for bringing all our troops home and keeping them all here. Time to leave the rest of the world alone and let us become a better nation.

I hope Canada or other European nations step up and pay their fair share to NATO and the UN and allow other great countries to step forward and that will keep our children home and out of wars.
Well good for you!
But you will be easily convinced of your government's expressed need for war. Are you supporting the current US war against Russia? Or do you need it to be on behalf of the Ukraine?

Had this ready?

This must be why Texas was chosen. I wonder who the attacker was talking to recently. Probably a spook.

Just like the shortages, events like this appear to be another planned attack on America and Americans by their enemies.
A teenaged girl in Frankfurt, Germany. Texas has had lots of mass shootings since the 1960s.

Well good for you!
But you will be easily convinced of your government's expressed need for war. Are you supporting the current US war against Russia? Or do you need it to be on behalf of the Ukraine?
I am against any involvement in Russia and Ukraine. It is much more complicated than what the media breaks down. Have any other bullshit you want to pretend I support or not, self righteous prick?

If a kid gets exposed to a groomercrat, they might be "convinced" they need such meds.

What % of kids would you guess have a "medical" reasons for such drugs?

What do you think the makers of such drugs do to increase sales?
Oh please ... increase sales? These aren't the sort of drugs that exactly earn them money. They've been around 40 years at least, and are genericly available.

My guess is the vast majority do have a medical reason. Despite the way rightists try to blow this up like sone kind of epidemic, you are still talking about a tiny number of children who are transgender. It isn't as if they can walk onto a doctors office and get drugs either, there is a long process before puberty blockers would even be cosidered.

NONE OF THE OTHER FIRST WORLD NATIONS WHICH HAVE LEGAL, SAFE AND FREE ABORTONS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MASS SHOOTINGS OR SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. THAT BLOWS YOUR ARGUMENT RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER.
It does blow his argument out of the water, and it was the first thing I thought of also, but all the same, I think he's got something there. The European countries that have free abortions on demand, or whatever they have, do it very quietly, privately. Our whole approach to abortion has just been a violence circus: killing abortionists, blowing up the buildings, huge demonstrations and marches ------ you don't see anything like that in Europe.

A culture of violence and death no matter what side we're on. Something to that, IMO.

This is how it starts. Won't be long before a boy groomed to wear a dress starts wanting hormone blockers.

next thing you know they will all look like this

1653761136821.png

Oh please ... increase sales? These aren't the sort of drugs that exactly earn them money. They've been around 40 years at least, and are genericly available.

My guess is the vast majority do have a medical reason. Despite the way rightists try to blow this up like sone kind of epidemic, you are still talking about a tiny number of children who are transgender. It isn't as if they can walk onto a doctors office and get drugs either, there is a long process before puberty blockers would even be cosidered.
It sure earns docs money. They are chemically mutilating children and physically and chemically mutilating adults because there is big money in it. I think they should all have their licenses revoked. There is apparently not much money in treating the sick these days, and often no success, so they go after the healthy: skin care for dermatologists, teeth whitening for dentists, and useless diagnostic procedures on healthy people and on and on. Immoral docs love this new trans fad and are on the money train while it lasts.

I've read both the excellent, scholarly When Harry Became Sally BEFORE Amazon sucked it right back out of my Kindle app and did not repay my money. And I sent for and read Irreversible Damage by Abigail Shirer, excellent, and she makes it clear this is a huge fad especially for girls and that they get drugs IMMEDIATELY when they go to one of these doctors, and their schools promote it. I suppose it's a kickback system. That "influencers" on the teen chat sites seduce a whole lot of girls into this, and boys, too.

The victims of this adult mutilation quickly ruin their reproductive systems forever and eventually some 40% commit suicide.

The immorality of this seems to me profound.

It sure earns docs money. They are chemically mutilating children and physically and chemically mutilating adults because there is big money in it. I think they should all have their licenses revoked. There is apparently not much money in treating the sick these days, and often no success, so they go after the healthy: skin care for dermatologists, teeth whitening for dentists, and useless diagnostic procedures on healthy people and on and on. Immoral docs love this new trans fad and are on the money train while it lasts.

How does it earn them much money? You are talking about an estimated 0.7% of teens (13 to 17) who identify as transgender. That’s approximately 150,000 spread across the country. There is no big money in hormone blockers, and it isn’t legal for kids to have surgery to transition, so what “big money”? As for transgender adults, around 0.6% of US adults identify as transgender, out of that, about 25% undergo gender affirming surgery…and there are several reasons, insurance often does not cover it and it is a very difficult recovery. Those are hardly the numbers for “Big Money”. Big Money is in the body sculpting, age disguising cosmetic surgery industry. But no one has a problem with that sort of stuff :rolleyes:

I've read both the excellent, scholarly When Harry Became Sally BEFORE Amazon sucked it right back out of my Kindle app and did not repay my money. And I sent for and read Irreversible Damage by Abigail Shirer, excellent, and she makes it clear this is a huge fad especially for girls and that they get drugs IMMEDIATELY when they go to one of these doctors, and their schools promote it. I suppose it's a kickback system. That "influencers" on the teen chat sites seduce a whole lot of girls into this, and boys, too.

I’d like to see some actual data on that.

The victims of this adult mutilation quickly ruin their reproductive systems forever and eventually some 40% commit suicide.

The immorality of this seems to me profound.
I’d like some data on that.

How many transgender kids commit suicide or have suicide ideation in comparison those treated by puberty blockers?

How does it earn them much money? You are talking about an estimated 0.7% of teens (13 to 17) who identify as transgender. That’s approximately 150,000 spread across the country. There is no big money in hormone blockers, and it isn’t legal for kids to have surgery to transition, so what “big money”? As for transgender adults, around 0.6% of US adults identify as transgender, out of that, about 25% undergo gender affirming surgery…and there are several reasons, insurance often does not cover it and it is a very difficult recovery. Those are hardly the numbers for “Big Money”. Big Money is in the body sculpting, age disguising cosmetic surgery industry. But no one has a problem with that sort of stuff :rolleyes:

I’d like to see some actual data on that.

I’d like some data on that.

How many transgender kids commit suicide or have suicide ideation in comparison those treated by puberty blockers?
The data is in the books I cite. That's why I read them.

Forum List

Back