A Culture That Celebrates Killing Babies Can't Figure Out Why We Have So Ma y School Shootings

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
REALLY?!

Little to no value is put on human life; rabid fights to maintain the right to kill babies; intimidation, threats, violence, and terrorist bombings to keep the right to kill babies; rampant, non-stop shootings in cities like chicago where innocent children are shot and killed; idiot politicians like Fang Fang Swalwell declaring publicly, for our kids to see, that parents are lying to their kids when they say they will be safe at school (thanks for terrifying our kids and teaching them they must live their lives in fear)...

And people wonder why we have so many school shootings...

Good Grief.

Last edited:
REALLY?!

Little to no value us put on human life; rabid fights to maintain the right to kill babies; intimidation, threats, violence, and terrorist bombings to keep the right to kill babies; rampant, non-stop shootings in cities like chicago whereinnocent children are shot and killed; idipt politicians like Fang Fang Swalwell declaring publicly, for our kids to see, that parents are lying to their kids when they say they will be safe at school (thanks for terrifying our kids and teaching them they must live their lives in fear)...

And people wonder why we have so many school shootings...

Good Grief.

NONE OF THE OTHER FIRST WORLD NATIONS WHICH HAVE LEGAL, SAFE AND FREE ABORTONS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MASS SHOOTINGS OR SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. THAT BLOWS YOUR ARGUMENT RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER.

Let walk and talk and tell me if we ban all abortions and turn back time will this end all mass shootings and the killing of innocent life?

If so let do it and if not then let discuss this as proper adults and focus on the issue at hand and not try to introduce so many different issues that it take away what causes mass shootings and that it is usually young males with mental issues that stem from pharmaceutical drugs, illicit drugs, sexual, physical and mental abuse and just being born messed up.

What is so hard about focusing on this that we must point fingers and accuse the other side of being the reason why these monsters do what they do?

I failed the shooter in Uvalde and I failed those that died because as a human I should be more vocal and focus than what I have been and when I see a child needing help I as a citizen of the community should do more to help than have done…

Like all other problems the government has foisted upon us, Brainless Babbling Bidens first year in office saw a doubling in shootings, as well as every other deadly problem they've created for this country. And looks like these problems are going to double each year the evil ones are in office.
Look how the US rates in the world.

NONE OF THE OTHER FIRST WORLD NATIONS WHICH HAVE LEGAL, SAFE AND FREE ABORTONS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MASS SHOOTINGS OR SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. THAT BLOWS YOUR ARGUMENT RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER.
The other countries that have "legal, safe, and free" abortions like Murica are communist hell holes.

That blows your idiotic comment right out of the water.

The other countries that have "legal, safe, and free" abortions like Murica are communist hell holes.

That blows your idiotic comment right out of the water.

Yeah, no country screams communist hell holes more than Norway and Finland! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let walk and talk and tell me if we ban all abortions and turn back time will this end all mass shootings and the killing of innocent life?

If so let do it and if not then let discuss this as proper adults and focus on the issue at hand and not try to introduce so many different issues that it take away what causes mass shootings and that it is usually young males with mental issues that stem from pharmaceutical drugs, illicit drugs, sexual, physical and mental abuse and just being born messed up.

What is so hard about focusing on this that we must point fingers and accuse the other side of being the reason why these monsters do what they do?

I failed the shooter in Uvalde and I failed those that died because as a human I should be more vocal and focus than what I have been and when I see a child needing help I as a citizen of the community should do more to help than have done…
Stop pushing its ok for a boy to wear a skirt and maybe he wouldnt have been so screwed in the head.

Blaming us for your perverted followers again? Who cares.

Yes! It's the culture of death and killing, but it's not the death of a fetus by abortion that's the cause.

It's the military mindset created by continuous wars and killing in foreign lands by Americans.

The current war is extra suspicious because it's another proxy war that has taken away the outlet for young American men who could have taken it to the army.

That's building on my theory because nobody else has the courage to face up to the facts, as Michael Moore did.

If the theory is correct then it will be proven out in short order.

Yes! It's the culture of death and killing, but it's not the death of a fetus by abortion that's the cause.

It's the military mindset created by continuous wars and killing in foreign lands by Americans.

The current war is extra suspicious because it's another proxy war that has taken away the outlet for young American men who could have taken it to the army.

That's building on my theory because nobody else has the courage to face up to the facts, as Michael Moore did.

If the theory is correct then it will be proven out in short order.
Man has been killing each other forever. You are long winded duck.

They exist as they do and live the good life because of us. Europe after WW 2 was pliable. And the globalists became entrenched.

They exist as they do and live the good life because of us. Europe after WW 2 was pliable. And the globalists became entrenched.
Our guns pointung at the USSR stopped the continuous wars in Europe for almost 70 years.

Europe could hardly go a decade without war before.

Groomercrats are soulless ghouls who thrive on evil. This is where they have been taking America.

No morals.

Don't like crime? Thank a groomer.

Forum List

Back