A Culture That Celebrates Killing Babies Can't Figure Out Why We Have So Ma y School Shootings

The Neo-GOP is grooming the Cult to believe the above absurdity about their fellow Americans.
There is nothing "American" about a modern groomercrat. They sold out to the pedo/censorship globalist decades ago.

Anyone who doesn't believe groomercrats are grooming and mutilating American children are lying to themselves.

Like all other problems the government has foisted upon us, Brainless Babbling Bidens first year in office saw a doubling in shootings, as well as every other deadly problem they've created for this country. And looks like these problems are going to double each year the evil ones are in office.
Hateful troll 😈

There is nothing "American" about a modern groomercrat. They sold out to the pedo/censorship globalist decades ago.

Anyone who doesn't believe groomercrats are grooming and mutilating American children are lying to themselves.
YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF

Please get HELP

You have absorbed much Neo-GOP grooming.

But Hey, I hear your Pizza is here. Extra Anchovies again right?

You have absorbed much Neo-GOP grooming.

But Hey, I hear your Pizza is here. Extra Anchovies again right?
Do you support an 8 year old getting a sex change, yes or no?

The Great groomer king Brandon does and so do all his groomercrats.

Yes or no?

Yes! It's the culture of death and killing, but it's not the death of a fetus by abortion that's the cause.

It's the military mindset created by continuous wars and killing in foreign lands by Americans.

The current war is extra suspicious because it's another proxy war that has taken away the outlet for young American men who could have taken it to the army.

That's building on my theory because nobody else has the courage to face up to the facts, as Michael Moore did.

If the theory is correct then it will be proven out in short order.
I am all for bringing all our troops home and keeping them all here. Time to leave the rest of the world alone and let us become a better nation.

I hope Canada or other European nations step up and pay their fair share to NATO and the UN and allow other great countries to step forward and that will keep our children home and out of wars.

I am all for bringing all our troops home and keeping them all here. Time to leave the rest of the world alone and let us become a better nation.
Good idea but just a wet dream.
I hope Canada or other European nations step up and pay their fair share to NATO and the UN and allow other great countries to step forward and that will keep our children home and out of wars.
Very bad idea. Canada gets nothing out of Nato because we have no enemies.
At least not the US yet?
I hope all countries stop paying America's bills for worldwide aggresion.

But you do admit the main premise right? That you are part of the culture that celebrates killing babies?

Your main premise is bullshit. Nobody celebrates having an abortion - ever. Nobody ever says "I'm going to get pregnant so I can have an abortion. That'll be fun".

We celebrate having the right to choose, and then hope and pray we never have to use it.

No. A prepubescent child can't make that decision.
First, you are lying. Groomercrats support everything trans including children.

Why does the great groomer king Brandon support it? what a sick fuck. right?

if you really believe what you say, what do you think of people mutilating their kids?

Do you support an 8 year old getting a sex change, yes or no?

The Great groomer king Brandon does and so do all his groomercrats.

Yes or no?

No 8 year old child is ever given a sex change operation. Such surgeries cannot be completed until puberty has passed, and the subject is a physical adult. Young children who identify as trans, aren't given any hormones or medications at all.

There are no "groomers" except in the sick minds of Republican nut jobs.

Fuck you, I gave you my opinion.

He doesn't.

Even I take me with a grain of salt.

The Neo-GOP groomers have you pegged.
What do you think of your fellow groomercrats that feed their kids hormone blockers and mutilate them?

Brandon, the great groomer king, does support it. He said so in a debate with Trump.

Neo-gop :laughing0301: Bet you people spent a million bucks to come up with that.

I thought i was ultra maga:dunno:

First, you are lying. Groomercrats support everything trans including children.

Why does the great groomer king Brandon support it? what a sick fuck. right?

if you really believe what you say, what do you think of people mutilating their kids?
Celebrate Texas history of mass shootings.

Celebrate Texas history of mass shootings.

Had this ready?

This must be why Texas was chosen. I wonder who the attacker was talking to recently. Probably a spook.

Just like the shortages, events like this appear to be another planned attack on America and Americans by their enemies.

Forum List

Back