So, a few weekends ago, it started with a bad sore throat, that got worse over the next few days. On Tuesday, 22 August, 2022, I felt ill enough that I decided to call out from work.

My wife urged me to take an at-home COVID-19 test, which came up positive. On relaying this information to my employer, I was directed to go to a particular clinic, to get an official test, which also came up positive. On that result, I was instructed to stay home the rest of that week, and to return to that clinic the following Monday, for a retest. If that test was negative, I would be clear to return to work. Alas, it also came up positive, so I was obligated to stay home for another week, and to return to work this week. My date returning to work was 06 September 2022*. I did take an at-home test on Friday, 01 September, 2022, which came up negative.

So, nothing about my experience has done a thing to change my opinion that COVID-1984 is nothing more than a routine cold/flu that has been exaggerated and weaponized for political purposes. Although I was compelled to take two weeks off from work, there were only two days that I was sick enough that I would have stayed home if I had the choice. The experience of having this disease, for me, was exactly as I expected, nothing more than a slightly worse-than-average cold or flu.

The first week, I didn't mind being off work. As said, I was sick enough for a couple of them that I would have stayed home anyway. And whenever I am sick, even after the infection is done, my body doesn't mind a few more days to recover.

The second week was very annoying. By this time, I was feeling well enough to return to work, to want to return to work. If I couldn't return to work, I at least wanted to go out and do something, anything. But that second test on Monday meant that I was compelled to stay cooped up at home, under quarantine; and by this time, staying cooped up at home was the last thing I wanted.

My wife seemed to be about a day or two behind me, as far as the progression of the symptoms, though she continued to test negative until much later in the first week, about the time she otherwise seemed to be recovering.

For the record, my wife and I don't agree on everything about the #CoronaHoax2020. She is “fully vaccinated”. I really wish she hadn't let them give her that poison. She's now having some indications of possible heart problems (beginning before we both got sick from COVID-1984) and I suspect that the mRNA shit may have something to do with it.

For myself, I absolutely refuse to let them give me that shit. The empirical evidence seems to be clear that this mRNA shit is not effective, nor is it safe.

In any event, her having let them inject this shit in her, and me refusing it, seems to have made no difference. We both got about equally sick from this disease, for about the same amount of time. It is apparent to me that the mRNA shit did nothing to protect her from the disease, and it may have caused her some tangible harm, more serious than what the disease itself has caused either of us.

* Oddly, 06 September 2022 is the three-year anniversary of a mishap which resulted in my left leg being broken. This project is under the same general contractor as the project on which that mishap occurred, I have the same foreman, this time, that I had on that other project, and even the same company whose stack of drywall fell on me and broke my leg is doing the drywalling on this project. And just to make it weirder, though I never had a cast put on my leg, that was broken; my foreman, who has been having an assortment of issues with his foot, ended up, on that very day, getting a cast put on his leg.

† I must add that I don't know for certain, or even with a high degree of confidence. The issues with her heart may have nothing to do with the mRNA shit. But it does stand out to me that these issues arose after she started letting them inject this shit into her, with heart issues being among the problems that this mRNA shit is known to cause. “Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.” — Henry David Thoreau
THE GREAT RESET....The reason they wanted you to stay home is three fold. 1. create fear. 2. bankrupt small businesses, you lose money they lose workers. 3. get everybody dependant on government.

Forum List

Back