Former "Pro-life Texan" must flee her state to have abortion

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Ok, first of all, this story is almost certainly fake. Texans can get abortions when the life of the mother is endangered. Due to medical privacy, Democrats - like this supposed "pro-life Texan" are able to claim doctors told them they could not have an abortion due to Texas law, without having that doctor have to defend that supposed statement. So why not just make it up as they go?

Second, if you are wanting to live in a state where baby killing is an acceptable pastime, Texas is not the place for you. So flee, woman, flee!

PVB 28:1:

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

So GTFOoH!

This is an old one. Doctor decapitates baby when head is out. Mother says: "why did you do that?" Doctor says "you yelled out 'abort this'." Woman says "get your hearing checked; I said 'What about this?"

(Fact checked online and it never happened).

Greg

Or a goat raper. Goat rapers have increased in Texas since the GOP got a death grip on our politics.
Actually, sex with goats and preteens is a part of the culture that the Biden administration is working so hard to bring to Texas. It's not rape to them, because the girls have been trained to please mamma's new man, and the goats never complain.

Actually, sex with goats and preteens is a part of the culture that the Biden administration is working so hard to bring to Texas. It's not rape to them, because the girls have been trained to please mamma's new man, and the goats never complain.
Since you seem to have some experience in all that, I'll go with your experienced opinion.

We flee our state often to go on vacations. I fled my state last month for a business trip. One time I fled my state to go pick up a car.

Forum List

Back