A consideration of the Biden bid for another term

Trump can speak more than a minute and still make sense. Something Biden cannot do.

He can also try to blackmail foreign leader into announcing criminal investigations into his political opponent.

He can spread pure bullshit about American election, because he can't actually admit being a loser.

He can sit all giddy by TV watching his nutbags sack the Congress.

He can take highly classified gov documents, refuse to return them, insisting that it's his to keep, and then obstruct ensuing investigations.

The problem is not the speaking, it's the insane shit he does and MEANS to say.

I start this thread in “politics” despite the fact that I might be expected to be setting something up for purposes only of snark. Obviously, I’m not a fan of our President. I rarely refer to him by his actual name. But in this thread (starting with the headline) I do. Why? Because I’m actually kind of serious about this question.

Even though I root against him, it does seem as though President Biden is running for re-election. Some wonder if he will prevail. Others wonder if he is, instead, just a kind of stalking horse at this juncture, because he is old and frail, etc., leading to the thinking that he is going to get pulled from the race. That is, he will drop out by his own choice or by the decision made by others (not necessarily the voters).

Consider this article:

That got me to thinking “I wonder what his fans and detractors imagine (now) is the likely outcome of his effort to win rhe renomination of his Party?”

My hunch is that he is going to be informed of “his” decision. He is going to be informed that he’s done. It’s over. Time to pass the torch.

I’m not asking for anybody to vote in a meaningless Board “poll.” I am only wondering what we all really think is likely.

I can’t imagine a Kamala Harris candidacy at this point. I dread a Newsome campaign. So, is Biden going to stay in the race, more or less by default? Or is he essentially just a figure-head of a candidate at this point?
LOL. You state that Biden seems to be running for re-election. And yet, somehow, someone will force him to quit?

Is that wishful thinking or are you just plain stupid?

My hunch is that you are retarded but I am going to wait for others to chime in and tell me what they really think.

He can also try to blackmail foreign leader into announcing criminal investigations into his political opponent.

He can spread pure bullshit about American election, because he can't actually admit being a loser.

He can sit all giddy by TV watching his nutbags sack the Congress.

He can take highly classified gov documents, refuse to return them, insisting that it's his to keep, and then obstruct ensuing investigations.

The problem is not the speaking, it's the insane shit he does and MEANS to say.
But Biden got 20 fbi agents to lie and say Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation right before an election. You loons cheated in 2020 and that's proof.

But Biden got 20 fbi agents to lie and say Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation right before an election. You loons cheated in 2020 and that's proof.

There is no evidence of Biden doing that, it's nothing more than your fantasy

I start this thread in “politics” despite the fact that I might be expected to be setting something up for purposes only of snark. Obviously, I’m not a fan of our President. I rarely refer to him by his actual name. But in this thread (starting with the headline) I do. Why? Because I’m actually kind of serious about this question.

Even though I root against him, it does seem as though President Biden is running for re-election. Some wonder if he will prevail. Others wonder if he is, instead, just a kind of stalking horse at this juncture, because he is old and frail, etc., leading to the thinking that he is going to get pulled from the race. That is, he will drop out by his own choice or by the decision made by others (not necessarily the voters).

Consider this article:

That got me to thinking “I wonder what his fans and detractors imagine (now) is the likely outcome of his effort to win rhe renomination of his Party?”

My hunch is that he is going to be informed of “his” decision. He is going to be informed that he’s done. It’s over. Time to pass the torch.

I’m not asking for anybody to vote in a meaningless Board “poll.” I am only wondering what we all really think is likely.

I can’t imagine a Kamala Harris candidacy at this point. I dread a Newsome campaign. So, is Biden going to stay in the race, more or less by default? Or is he essentially just a figure-head of a candidate at this point?
Biden will be the nominee. That is not in doubt. He will win. If he is not up to the job then people behind the curtain like AOC and Jamie Raskin will assist him to look his most dignified and capable. They put Kamala out front, prepping her to take over for the next eight years.

Did 20 fbi agents say Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation? Right before the 2020 election? That's a yes or no question.

Joe Biden. We are talking about Joe Biden and his contrast to Trump....remember?

So what the hell does what you are talking about have to do with Joe fn Biden?

There is no evidence Joe Biden inappropriately influenced anyone to comment about the laptop, so take your story and shove it you know where.

Joe Biden. We are talking about Joe Biden and his contrast to Trump....remember?

So what the hell does what you are talking about have to do with Joe fn Biden?

There is no evidence Joe Biden inappropriately influenced anyone to comment about the laptop, so take your story and shove it you know where.
The fbi knew about the laptop in 2019. Then lied about it in the 2020 election. Who would've went with that lie? The Biden Jerry springer family?

Consider this article:

I think he wins easily if Trump is the opponent. I think he wins narrowly if it's not Trump.

I think he serves 4 years and we get a GOP President in 2028.

The fbi knew about the laptop in 2019. Then lied about it in the 2020 election. Who would've went with that lie? The Biden Jerry springer family?
Cool story. Nothing to do with Joe Biden's character the conversation is about.

It's like talking to a damn wall.

Biden will be the nominee. That is not in doubt. He will win. If he is not up to the job then people behind the curtain like AOC and Jamie Raskin will assist him to look his most dignified and capable. They put Kamala out front, prepping her to take over for the next eight years.
Kamala is a full blown idiot. Only another idiot would see her as President.

Kamala is a full blown idiot. Only another idiot would see her as President.
She's an ambitious idiot. She will implement the progressive agenda that will take America into the future. Young people want climate change addressed. Pronto. The GOP is not a viable party for young people because of it's position on climate change and inequality

I think he wins easily if Trump is the opponent. I think he wins narrowly if it's not Trump.

I think he serves 4 years and we get a GOP President in 2028.
We will have a Chinese governor over the entire nation if we cannot end enemy democrat tyranny.

She's an ambitious idiot. She will implement the progressive agenda that will take America into the future. Young people want climate change addressed. Pronto. The GOP is not a viable party for young people because of it's position on climate change and inequality
Climate change Is a total hoax. There is no inequality. There is only communism.

An "ambitious idiot", yet when Poopydrawers Biden appointed her to be the "Border Czar", she never even went to the border.

Lay off the crack pipe, old woman. You're too damned old to be smoking that shit.

An "ambitious idiot", yet when Poopydrawers Biden appointed her to be the "Border Czar", she never even went to the border.

Lay off the crack pipe, old woman. You're too damned old to be smoking that shit.
That just means that they are not planning to do much with regard to the border until after the election, when it can't get Biden fired anymore. Kamala is working on abortion, working to make sure that women across the country knows what's at stake if a religious freak like DeSantis is eying the presidency

Forum List

Back