A consideration of the Biden bid for another term

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I start this thread in “politics” despite the fact that I might be expected to be setting something up for purposes only of snark. Obviously, I’m not a fan of our President. I rarely refer to him by his actual name. But in this thread (starting with the headline) I do. Why? Because I’m actually kind of serious about this question.

Even though I root against him, it does seem as though President Biden is running for re-election. Some wonder if he will prevail. Others wonder if he is, instead, just a kind of stalking horse at this juncture, because he is old and frail, etc., leading to the thinking that he is going to get pulled from the race. That is, he will drop out by his own choice or by the decision made by others (not necessarily the voters).

Consider this article:

That got me to thinking “I wonder what his fans and detractors imagine (now) is the likely outcome of his effort to win rhe renomination of his Party?”

My hunch is that he is going to be informed of “his” decision. He is going to be informed that he’s done. It’s over. Time to pass the torch.

I’m not asking for anybody to vote in a meaningless Board “poll.” I am only wondering what we all really think is likely.

I can’t imagine a Kamala Harris candidacy at this point. I dread a Newsome campaign. So, is Biden going to stay in the race, more or less by default? Or is he essentially just a figure-head of a candidate at this point?

That got me to thinking “I wonder what his fans and detractors imagine (now) is the likely outcome of his effort to win rhe renomination of his Party?”
An easy win.

Duh.

My hunch is that he is going to be informed of “his” decision. He is going to be informed that he’s done. It’s over. Time to pass the torch.
You're projecting. Your guy may be addled and senile, but our guy is sharp. That's why he keeps slapping you all around so easily.

Anyone saying Biden is senility clearly isn't all-there themselves. It might be senility, or substance abuse, or they might be a moron, or they may just be lyingforfascism.

414.jpeg

I start this thread in “politics” despite the fact that I might be expected to be setting something up for purposes only of snark. Obviously, I’m not a fan of our President. I rarely refer to him by his actual name. But in this thread (starting with the headline) I do. Why? Because I’m actually kind of serious about this question.

Even though I root against him, it does seem as though President Biden is running for re-election. Some wonder if he will prevail. Others wonder if he is, instead, just a kind of stalking horse at this juncture, because he is old and frail, etc., leading to the thinking that he is going to get pulled from the race. That is, he will drop out by his own choice or by the decision made by others (not necessarily the voters).

Consider this article:

I’m not asking for anybody to vote in a meaningless Board “poll.” I am only wondering what we all really think is likely.

I can’t imagine a Kamala Harris candidacy at this point. I dread a Newsome campaign. So, is Biden going to stay in the race, more or less by default? Or is he essentially just a figure-head of a candidate at this point?
He is guaranteed the nomination if he wants it

An easy win.

Duh.

You're projecting. Your guy may be addled and senile, but our guy is sharp. That's why he keeps slapping you all around so easily.

Anyone saying Biden is senility clearly isn't all-there themselves. It might be senility, or substance abuse, or they might be a moron, or they may just be lyingforfascism.
No no. Biden is far from sharp. And Trump isn’t either addled or senile.

I’d you don’t want to reply on the level, I guess that’s your right.

Consider this article:

"Even though I root against him." ^^^^^
Yep, Real Patriotic of you.

I lost something?

What the hell are you talking about, bear of little brain? I have never run for office in my life, and if I did, it would not be as a Republican.
Don't feel bad. You came in second. That's the silver medal. Lol

Bribery Biden has no campaign staff, no campaign office, no campaign events and no solicitations for campaign donations. He doesn't need any of that. Democrats are going to rely on fraud.

Forum List

Back