A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

The orange grifter, still fleecing his gullible herd.

SUCKERS.
I wonder how many of them think they can "save America", and how many would prefer to break it up. For those people, a civil war would be preferable to anything else. I guess then they'd claim their land and start the whole thing over? America in pieces sure would present an attractive target to our adversaries.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
What always amazes me about the left is the total " Cranial-rectal insertion " factor that allows them to think that we are all alone in the Universe and that there are no other elements to consider when deciding upon the next course of action. We live on a planet with other competing powers that are just waiting for the exact moment you described above. As more evidence continues to surface about how the 2020 election was totally compromised in the swing sates it becomes apparent that elections are no longer about votes but instead about who can do a better job of stealing the seats by any means available. It's alright... if those are the new rules then so be it...everyone will play by them. However the moment this nation breaks out into a full blown civil war that also sees a division in the military leadership we will have only a matter of a few days to react before we are totally overwhelmed by a force composed of several large nations to include China, Russia, Pakistan and several others who have already laid out contingency plans when and if the opportunity becomes available. After that happens ( and there will be no going back whatsoever ) everybody will look back on the good old days when out biggest problem was choosing a one party over another to run the white house and wonder why we made such a big deal over it as we pay unmilling but necessary tribute to whatever Foreign General is then sitting in the Oval office.

JO
Wouldn't that motivate us to avoid a civil war, then?
NO....not when the elements who are creating the problems and the divisions are funded by the very powers ( plenty of evidence of the money flowing in) that seek to gain that opportunity. We are far too busy hating each other to look around at the bigger picture....... This I am afraid is inevitable. The elan moral of this nation no longer exists as we continually submit to the pressure to disown patriotism in favor of whatever individual gripes we may or may not have . An Olympic Athlete is allowed to disrespect his or her own nation on Global TV? The United States is the ONLY NATION stupid enough to think that this is somehow a good thing....and it indicates the level to which we have dropped our guard and our resolve. This nation no longer deserves the freedom it was once known for because it is no longer willing to fight for it.

JO
Are you expecting, then, a general decline assuming we don't have any states breaking off?

Libs like Mac1958 who claim to fear a violent confrontation could go a long way in preventing that by embracing strict election reforms

Because most trump supporters fear more election fraud in the future

But instead libs want to poke the bear in his cage to hear him roar
How many CITIZENS do you want to keep from voting?

Not a single new Republican election law addresses any of the CLAIMS of how the election was stolen from trump.

You cheat, lie and steal through phony, unnecessary laws preventing CITIZENS from voting.

When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
You are a moron and you continue to submit to the politics that weaken the nation rather than strengthen it. There have been no such vindications of the previous election....those that have pronounced it wholesome and correct so far are composed of the very ones who did the cheating. If you choose to ignore that it is of course your prerogative. There is no remedy for it.... the cost of reversing it through an extraordinary reversal would be the surrender of our national sovereignty to a cabal of other nations who are chomping at the bit as they watch this one fall apart from dissension ad lack of national focus. Trump doesn't have to be a likeable person to be a good POTUS..... it would be nice if he was but that's just not the case. What he did have was national interests at heart and a grip on reality that Biden has long since lost the ability to have. Look closely at how this nation is currently destroying itself.....who do you think is actually calling the shots here? I'll give you a clue... it is no longer the United States.

JO

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it?
.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.
Well, you're either naive to the point of being retarded, or you're just full of shit...... why do you expect anything but derision for that?
I've actually already had some interesting conversations on this thread.

I'm fully aware that some lack that capacity.
It's difficult to have real discussions with people who refuse to engage with reality. If you can't agree that what happens right in front of you is real, then how can you intelligently discuss it?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
Well, you're either naive to the point of being retarded, or you're just full of shit...... why do you expect anything but derision for that?

It's difficult to have real discussions with people who refuse to engage with reality. If you can't agree that what happens right in front of you is real, then how can you intelligently discuss it?
I don't expect intelligent or stimulating conversations here. If I stumble into one, great.

What I try for, however, is to understand motivations. That's what interests me the most.

Libs like Mac1958 who claim to fear a violent confrontation could go a long way in preventing that by embracing strict election reforms

Because most trump supporters fear more election fraud in the future

But instead libs want to poke the bear in his cage to hear him roar
How many CITIZENS do you want to keep from voting?

Not a single new Republican election law addresses any of the CLAIMS of how the election was stolen from trump.

You cheat, lie and steal through phony, unnecessary laws preventing CITIZENS from voting.
What about the laws and fees preventing people from owning a gun? They are the same rights .

I don't expect intelligent or stimulating conversations here. If I stumble into one, great.

What I try for, however, is to understand motivations. That's what interests me the most.
Oh lookie someone complaining about insults

Funny, I wasn't posting to you, nor did I mention your name.

Funny, I wasn't posting to you, nor did I mention your name.
Yet you claim insults while you post insults

Do you, though?
Why then, are you not questioning the motives of the folks who are actually damaging and trying to destroy the country?

Instead, you're asking why some people are objecting to it? Seriously???

What's your motivation for doing that?

When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

You are a moron and you continue to submit to the politics that weaken the nation rather than strengthen it. There have been no such vindications of the previous election....those that have pronounced it wholesome and correct so far are composed of the very ones who did the cheating. If you choose to ignore that it is of course your prerogative. There is no remedy for it.... the cost of reversing it through an extraordinary reversal would be the surrender of our national sovereignty to a cabal of other nations who are chomping at the bit as they watch this one fall apart from dissension ad lack of national focus. Trump doesn't have to be a likeable person to be a good POTUS..... it would be nice if he was but that's just not the case. What he did have was national interests at heart and a grip on reality that Biden has long since lost the ability to have. Look closely at how this nation is currently destroying itself.....who do you think is actually calling the shots here? I'll give you a clue... it is no longer the United States.

JO
The orange retard, never had a grip on reality, nor did he ever put any interest "at heart" but his own.
Wouldn't trust him to build a mailbox with instructions.

Do you, though?
Why then, are you not questioning the motives of the folks who are actually damaging and trying to destroy the country?

I know what you're objecting to, and I know why.

That's not the subject of this thread, however.

Do you, though?

Now your a mind reader?

The point of this thread is to troll by you.

Do you, though?

IOW, you'd like me to quit pointing out that you're totally full of shit, right?
:rolleyes:

Do you, though?

IOW, you'd like me to quit pointing out that you're totally full of shit, right?
:rolleyes:
You asked a question, I answered it.

Forum List

Back