Zone1 A christian-atheist compromise?

You're not worth a free post on a messageboard. To be honest, I haven't fully read a single post from you. I just skim past and respond to bits and pieces.

I see that you're I'll and have nothing to offer but satanic rage.

I seriously consider you one of the mentally ill posters whose hatred of God has left you an empty shell.

I'm done with you now and will place you on ignore.

I pray you find the help you need before someone gets hurt

Bye
Sicko.

Now lets end this on a high note, yeah? How about proving your Christianity is good and forgiving and apologizing for what you said to him?
Has he contacted a doctor about his angry outbursts before he commits an act hell regret? The kind of anger and raw hate you two display on an anonymous message board tells us who you really are.

Both of you need to apologize after you repent

Has he contacted a doctor about his angry outbursts before he commits an act hell regret? The kind of anger and raw hate you two display on an anonymous message board tells us who you really are.

Ok, I'll apologize for getting too personal and combative. I apologize. How about apologizing for what you said to him?

Ok, I'll apologize for getting too personal and combative. I apologize. How about apologizing for what you said to him?
I meant EVERY WORD. Atheists are FILLED with Satanic HATE. He needs therapy. Christian therapy

You're not worth a free post on a messageboard. To be honest, I haven't fully read a single post from you. I just skim past and respond to bits and pieces.

I see that you're I'll and have nothing to offer but satanic rage.

I seriously consider you one of the mentally ill posters whose hatred of God has left you an empty shell.

I'm done with you now and will place you on ignore.

I pray you find the help you need before someone gets hurt

Bye

Exactly what I expect from the religious nutters out there.

YOU don't believe what I believe, so YOU are EVIL.
LMAOROFL

She's following Christian protocols all the way. Lie, project, blame, deny, and call out "EVIL" because it's someone that isn't bowing to their brainwashed psychotic derangement.

This is the Christian equivalent of
676991e95915dc607c62c8b8ef757c46.gif

Have YOU contacted a psychologist for YOUR obvious empathy for power mad, money driven dominators lying to you to get you to join their cult of sheep?

They gave the guy food repeatedly. He was angry they wouldn't give him money

He sounds like a few of the hate filled posters here, just looking for an excuse. It's time for the anti-gods to seek the help they don't realize they need. THESE are the people who shoot up churches, synagogues and schools.

It's time to take their rhetoric seriously

DALLAS (AP) — The congregation at a Texas church where two people were fatally shot had repeatedly given food to the gunman, according to the pastor, but had declined to give money to him, angering a man who court records show was deemed mentally incompetent for trial in 2012.

It’s unclear whether Keith Thomas Kinnunen’s extensive criminal record and psychological history would have barred him from legally buying the shotgun he used during Sunday’s attack at the West Freeway Church of Christ in the Fort Worth-area town of White Settlement.

Kinnunen, 43, shot worshippers Richard White and Anton “Tony” Wallace in the sanctuary before a member of the church’s volunteer security team shot and killed him, according to police and witnesses.

It's true that Christianity would no longer be a religion, but it would join the ranks of beloved children's folklore alongside Kris Kringle and his slay, the storks who deliver babies, the sandman who visits us in our dreams and the like. While Christianity is dying out, notice how these traditional children's tales remain told, and cherished, from generation to generation
picard-facepalm.jpg
Does the clueless OP yet understand how he sounds? Good grief!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back