A Black Face For White Supremacy

The Left is TERRIFIED of Larry Elder. Newsom and Lizzy Cheekbones are calling him the new Trump. He has already been labeled "The Face of White Supremacy" BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh yeah, the Democrats are circling the wagons around that waste of life Gavin Newsom. Keep an eye on those PRINT YOUR OWN BALLOTS. Something tells me there will be a 3 am drop that will be just enough to keep that lying snake in office.

The Left is TERRIFIED of Larry Elder. Newsom and Lizzy Cheekbones are calling him the new Trump. He has already been labeled "The Face of White Supremacy" BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh yeah, the Democrats are circling the wagons around that waste of life Gavin Newsom. Keep an eye on those PRINT YOUR OWN BALLOTS. Something tells me there will be a 3 am drop that will be just enough to keep that lying snake in office.
Liberals outnumber repubs 2 to 1. Besides I am voting 12 times for no recall and I am not the only one. :lol:

It would be kind of stupid for a repub to say that about Obama since the repubs are the party of white racists.
Serious question can you give me a list of serving, white politicians in the Republican party with some bona-fide examples of their racism?

Curious to see what examples there are of this disgusting, heinous racism.

Forum List

Back