A Black Face For White Supremacy

Just another way of saying there was nothing ever wrong with slavery
Wrong. Elder is against slavery as much as anyone. He simply doesn't support reparations for people who were never slaves. Simple.

Serious question can you give me a list of serving, white politicians in the Republican party with some bona-fide examples of their racism?

Curious to see what examples there are of this disgusting, heinous racism.
You really need to stay out of conversations about American politics.

We can start with Paul Gosar. Louie Golmert. Margerie Greene. Mo Brooks. Trump. Cawthorn. Scalise.

You really need to stay out of conversations about American politics.

We can start with Paul Gosar. Louie Golmert. Margerie Greene. Mo Brooks. Trump. Cawthorn. Scalise.
Why? just because I call out your bulllshit? if I was saying nonsense like America is systemically racist and whites are evil you'd be encouraging me to get involved with conversations about American politics.

Little news flash for you - it's a forum, for opinions and everyone can join in regardless of their nationality. The fact you're saying I shouldn't is example number 500 (give or take) of the racism you exhibit on an almost daily basis on here.

You've still not answered the question. All you've did is give a list of names. That's it.

Are they all white and current serving Republican politicians and what are the examples of racism? that's what I need from you.

Why? just because I call out your bulllshit? if I was saying nonsense like America is systemically racist and whites are evil you'd be encouraging me to get involved with conversations about American politics.

Little news flash for you - it's a forum, for opinions and everyone can join in regardless of their nationality. The fact you're saying I shouldn't is example number 500 (give or take) of the racism you exhibit on an almost daily basis on here.

You've still not answered the question. All you've did is give a list of names. That's it.

Are they all white and current serving Republican politicians and what are the examples of racism? that's what I need from you.
You haven't called jack shit. Everything you say is inaccurate and incorrect. That's why you should shut the fuck up and stick to the UK.

You haven't called jack shit. Everything you say is inaccurate and incorrect. That's why you should shut the fuck up and stick to the UK.
More racism.

Back on topic though - where's the examples of the racism from those white Republicans?

I'm not going to sit on here all day asking you over and over for it - either provide the evidence or shut the fuck up (pref forever).

It would be kind of stupid for a repub to say that about Obama since the repubs are the party of white racists.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Forum List

Back