A 4 min Video With 51 Shocking Facts

Sorry. I got about a minute into it and didn't hear any facts at all. I heard a mishmash of sophomoric and generally false impressions.

"...when I speak on campus..."

Jesus.

Everything they say is true.

Sorry. I got about a minute into it and didn't hear any facts at all. I heard a mishmash of sophomoric and generally false impressions.

"...when I speak on campus..."

Jesus.

Everything they say is true.
Maybe you should listen to the rest of it before making judgement.

Sorry. I find her pits gross.

Just as my wife finds hairy backs on men gross.

Its not about what is "acceptable"

Its about what is gross.

She is misguided....in my opinion.

Seriously, that is political?

I am all for the women's movement, it should just be more towards the kitchen.

Not a womanizer and don't think women should be objectified but check out the cans on the cartoon liberal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ro6fcj6Ek]Feminism explained - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, the more she makes herself look less breed-worthy, probably the better. I see she has not given up makeup, styling her hair, or plucking her eyebrows, though.

But shaving your pits, THAT is sexist. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
I made it to 1:58. A virtual logorhea of jumbled facts, opinions, misinformation, bias, fallacies, etc. All delivered in that self righteous grating tone that makes me want to see her gagged with a 14" black penis.

I made it to 1:58. A virtual logorhea of jumbled facts, opinions, misinformation, bias, fallacies, etc. All delivered in that self righteous grating tone that makes me want to see her gagged with a 14" black penis.
Spoken like a true conservative.

He has a strange fixation on penises. I think he is homosexual. See below.

Yes, I am utterly disgusted by puerile uninformed and self-righteous rants. Facts matter to me.
You, otoh, delight in anything that strengthens your core belief that white men are evil and women are oppressed, etc.

Yes, I am utterly disgusted by puerile uninformed and self-righteous rants. Facts matter to me.
You, otoh, delight in anything that strengthens your core belief that white men are evil and women are oppressed, etc.
So what exactly did she say that you find so disgusting?

First reaction..

:link: ***** :link: ***** :link: ***** :link: ***** :link: ***** :link:

Especially the part about on-screen male orgasms get PG-13 while female orgasms get an R rating. But probably -- every word she uttered is questionable.. When Harry Met Sally got an "R" rating.. PROVE it was because of that famous female orgasm...

Second reaction.. :hellno:

Kids can and do go into massive debt to become "Women's Studies Experts" ??? Good luck with that and I don't want a penny I've earned going to support them..

Third reaction.. :lame2:

Bitching and moaning about all that underutilized feminine power? And you're doing WHAT?
Becoming a professional bitcher and moaner? What was wrong with Poly Sci or Chemical Engineering?

Fourth Reaction.. :anj_stfu:

'nuff said..

Indeed.

Ignore the facts, remain ignorant, and keep repeating the lies often enough in the hope they’re perceived to be ‘true’ – the credo of most conservatives.

Forum List

Back