A 20 year old University of South Carolina student was shot and killed

While the incident was originally reported as a burglary, a preliminary information indicates Donofrio lives on the same street and entered the wrong home, authorities said.

if the door is locked no one enters the wrong home? MSM is pulling another BS job and Dante laps up the spill like stray kittens on a saucer of free milk,

if the door is locked no one enters the wrong home? MSM is pulling another BS job and Dante laps up the spill like stray kittens on a saucer of free milk,

You first.
It's like when a COP mistakes their gun for a taser.
The mistake was in opening the door. Make the attacker break in.
stop. go troll elsewhere

Owner opened the door and immediately shot. Minutes before Police received call of a break in. Hope it wasn't the shooter. MEans he didn't wait, and opened the door in order to murder somebody

Is the shooter not an old white guy?

Do you know?.

Yes, it's white on white racism. :laugh:

Nick Donofrio
Nick Donofrio

really?

You need to get out more often. Apartment buildings have identical floor plans. I've gotten off on the wrong floor and on auto pilot tried with my key to get into eh wrong apartment.

I know people in mobile home parks where if not paying attention, they mistook homes for their own.

Housing project I grew p in, one guy was always trying to get int our apt when he was drunk. I guess he deserved to be shot dead?

Yes, really.

And I know all about apartment buildings, I've lived in more than one.

And I know all about mobile home parks, lived in one and had friends who lived in them.

And I know about the projects, I've had friends who lived in them.

The only possible excuse for trying to enter an abode not your own is pure stupid drunkenness or intoxication of another kind.

And where did I say anyone deserved to be shot dead for trying to enter a home that was not their own? Please, point that out to me...

While the incident was originally reported as a burglary, a preliminary information indicates Donofrio lives on the same street and entered the wrong home, authorities said.
your own link has the story below the fake headline:

New information has emerged on the 20-year-old college student from Connecticut who was shot and killed while trying to enter the wrong house near the campus of the University of South Carolina.

Donofrio was found dead having suffered a gunshot wound to the upper body, on the front porch of a home

Yes, really.

And I know all about apartment buildings, I've lived in more than one.

And I know all about mobile home parks, lived in one and had friends who lived in them.

And I know about the projects, I've had friends who lived in them.

The only possible excuse for trying to enter an abode not your own is pure stupid drunkenness or intoxication of another kind.

And where did I say anyone deserved to be shot dead for trying to enter a home that was not their own? Please, point that out to me...
Oh please, you always talk of ages ago and your stories. You have nothing in common with the common people. You're a MAGA Elitist

MSM always lies or leaves out enough to rig the story. No sense reading of hearing about it for a few months. Sometimes the truth gets out, sometimes.

your own link has the story below the fake headline:

New information has emerged on the 20-year-old college student from Connecticut who was shot and killed while trying to enter the wrong house near the campus of the University of South Carolina.

Donofrio was found dead having suffered a gunshot wound to the upper body, on the front porch of a home

could have been driven backwards from the gunshot to collapse on the porch. Doubtful an 84 yr. Old shhots a shotgun though?

you don’t know anything but you lap up all MSM like your boyfreinds wang you scum sucking maggot.

Last edited:
It's like when a COP mistakes their gun for a taser.

stop. go troll elsewhere

Owner opened the door and immediately shot. Minutes before Police received call of a break in. Hope it wasn't the shooter. MEans he didn't wait, and opened the door in order to murder somebody
He was defending himself from what he believed was a wild animal trying to get into his house.

How many times have cops shot beloved pet dogs thinking they were about to be attacked.

Forum List

Back