A 20 year old University of South Carolina student was shot and killed

If not for the second amendment…I have zero doubt we have a new Holocaust on white Christians

Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m.

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

A 20-year-old University of South Carolina student was fatally shot Saturday when he accidentally tried to enter the wrong house on the street where he lived and was mistaken for a burglar, according to police.

The student was identified as Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, according to the Richland County, South Carolina, Coroner's Office. Donofrio was from Connecticut and had just started his sophomore year last week at the university, school officials said.

Donofrio was shot to death early Saturday at a home several blocks from the University of South Carolina in southeast Columbia, the state capital, according to a statement from the Columbia Police Department.

The shooting unfolded just before 2 a.m. on the street where Donofrio lived, police said.

The shooting comes about four months after a similar shooting in Kansas City, Missouri. Ralph Yarl, 17, was shot in the head and arm on the evening of April 13 when he went to the wrong house to pick up his siblings, according to police.

Andrew Lester, the 84-year-old homeowner who shot Yarl, was arrested and charged with one count of felony assault in the first degree and one count of armed criminal action, also a felony. Lester pleaded not guilty to the charges and was released on April 18 on a $200,000 bond.

According to a probable cause statement obtained by ABC News, Lester told police that he "believed someone was attempting to break into the house" and grabbed a gun before going to the door because he was scared. Lester, who is white, claimed that he saw a "Black male approximately 6 feet tall" pulling on the door handle and "shot twice within a few seconds of opening the door."

That's vague. What he pressed the door handle? So what? From what this sounds like, the dead guy never made entry into the home. You better read up on your gun laws if you think that is ok. OR dont and end up in jail. That would be my preference anyway.
In my state you do NOT have to wait until they enter your dwelling. If they are banging on your glass with the intention of breaking in, you can shoot them before they complete the task. If criminals give no warning, then why should we? You don't have to warn them that you are going to shoot them.

read the news reports. Stop making shit up -- again.

i have not read watched or listened to MSM hogwash since NOV 03 2020. Most tuned out ~2009 lying uner Obiden 1.0

but you stupid hosebags believe CNN and run with it. Like the weather….wait awhile it will change. Wait for facts you protruded nippled home O polesmoker.

i would hide in kitchen or behind couch before just firing away. Maybe no lights were on. Maybe perp was breaking in and MSM is lying?

dailyvoice.com

Nick Donofrio, Daniel Hand Grad, ID'd As College Student Killed Entering Wrong Home Near Campus

New information has emerged on the 20-year-old college student from Connecticut who was shot and killed while trying to enter the wrong house near the campus of the University of South Carolina.Nicholas Donofrio's LinkedIn profile say…
dailyvoice.com
dailyvoice.com

While the incident was originally reported as a burglary, a preliminary information indicates Donofrio lives on the same street and entered the wrong home, authorities said.

You first.
It's like when a COP mistakes their gun for a taser.
i have not read watched or listened to MSM hogwash since NOV 03 2020. Most tuned out ~2009 lying uner Obiden 1.0

but you stupid hosebags believe CNN and run with it. Like the weather….wait awhile it will change. Wait for facts you protruded nippled home O polesmoker.
Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m.

A University of South Carolina student was shot and killed as he apparently tried to enter the wrong home on his off-campus street early on Saturday, police said.

Nicholas Anthony Donofrio, 20, of Connecticut, was dead by the time police responded to reports of a home burglary and shooting, according to a Columbia Police Department news release. Officers found his body on a front porch around 2 a.m., and Donofrio had a gunshot wound to his upper body, the release said.

Police said preliminary information indicated that Donofrio, a sophomore, lived on the same street as where he was shot but apparently was attempting to enter another home. The shooting occurred in a Columbia neighborhood adjacent to the campus.

The statement didn't say who shot the student or whether any charges were immediately filed. In an email on Saturday afternoon, a department spokesperson said the investigation "remains active" but didn't release more information.

I can see some of the members here doing this type of shooting, what with all the crazed talks about fears of everything and everyone around them. Many people I know have one time or another mistaken a place for their apartment/home. Good gawd, what a preventable tragedy. 20 years old?

The police department said its investigators are consulting with the Fifth Circuit Solicitor's Office on the circumstances of the shooting.
Leave it to Marxist asshats like you to take a tragic event, where there is scant detail, and spin it into hatred toward a group of folks you disagree with.

Leave it to Marxist asshats like you to take a tragic event, where there is scant detail, and spin it into hatred toward a group of folks you disagree with.
go read a Trump statement. Tweet, post and then stfu

Forum List

Back