A 20 year old University of South Carolina student was shot and killed

Needle in haystack. Stuff happens. 4000-year shot in CH alone and dic like you cherry-pick.
dont go banging around on porches and doors at 2AM drunk would be a good idea. Shame. Old guy got woken up and was cloudy as to what was going on Perhaps?
You win. Great reason for taking a human life. You must love late term abortions too

It's pretty vague as to what exactly happened because this just happened Saturday morning. And we may never know exactly what happened because as of right now, it appears there were only two witnesses and one of them is dead.
bullshit. Facts are there. Shooter was interviewed. And the innocent young guy who's life was snuffed out, was with people earlier.

Then I suggest you find a better class of people with whom to associate. In all my years, with all my friends and acquaintances, I have never know a single one who mistook someone else's home or apartment for their own.

As to the shooting itself, unless your front door has been splintered and someone is on the verge of entering, why would you pull the trigger? The report says this kid's body was laying on the front porch... I'm okay with the arrest.
really?

You need to get out more often. Apartment buildings have identical floor plans. I've gotten off on the wrong floor and on auto pilot tried with my key to get into eh wrong apartment.

I know people in mobile home parks where if not paying attention, they mistook homes for their own.

Housing project I grew p in, one guy was always trying to get int our apt when he was drunk. I guess he deserved to be shot dead?

They hit their intended target so, can't fault them for improper use.

But why do you have to lie about what the person was doing on the porch?

A sophomore student was shot and killed when he tried to enter the wrong home
Did he ENTER, or did he TRY

really?

You need to get out more often. Apartment buildings have identical floor plans. I've gotten off on the wrong floor and on auto pilot tried with my key to get into eh wrong apartment.

I know people in mobile home parks where if not paying attention, they mistook homes for their own.

Housing project I grew p in, one guy was always trying to get int our apt when he was drunk. I guess he deserved to be shot dead?

Not apartments. Cookie cutter brick veneer houses.

HE did not enter. The homeowner opened the door and shot -- he said he saw a black guy outside. Guess he was a real tough guy -- teh shooter.

Nicholas Donofrio wasn't black.

Forum List

Back