A 193-Million-Year Old Nesting Ground With More Than 100 Dinosaur Eggs Offers Evidence They Lived In Herds

You type like a bot.
How many times must you claim this is interesting?
Another reason why you are our resident retard.
Also, this is very interesting! thanks for posting.

This is interesting.

I didn't know this was found in the 70s but it took years to actually investigate and study it.

What they have found thus far is very interesting.

It's an interesting article and wanted to share it with the board.

other than the false claim of 193 million yrs this is pretty cool,, not sure why its a surprise they lived in herds,, a lot of animals did,,

This is interesting.

I didn't know this was found in the 70s but it took years to actually investigate and study it.

What they have found thus far is very interesting.

It's an interesting article and wanted to share it with the board.

18 years later, they finally say that dinosaurs moved in herds? I wonder where these guys were when the movie came out in 1993.

Maybe those people who backed the movie, had invested time and money, to do the research that the OP just found out today.
Yes. Maybe they traveled in their time machine to the future to find out what has only recently been discovered?
Ya think so? :icon_rolleyes:

You'll feel better after you understand the whole future/past time continuum thing.

Yes. Maybe they traveled in their time machine to the future to find out what has only recently been discovered?
Ya think so? :icon_rolleyes:

You'll feel better after you understand the whole future/past time continuum thing.
You are just a blithering idiot, when shown how stupid this latest post is, also, 18 years late. Thanks for playing.

other than the false claim of 193 million yrs this is pretty cool,, not sure why its a surprise they lived in herds,, a lot of animals did,,

Prove that the claim is false.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.

Science is used to determine the age.

Prove that the claim is false.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.

Science is used to determine the age.
its their claim,, they need to prove it not me,, just saying something doesnt make it true,,
and we all know carbon dating is flawed and not trustworthy because it was designed to give a pre determined result,,

You are just a blithering idiot, when shown how stupid this latest post is, also, 18 years late. Thanks for playing.
Really? I'm the idiot?

You're the blithering moron that thinks Spielberg and crew discovered things about dinosaur behavior,
in 1993, that is only just now being discovered and theorized in Pantagonia by Paleontologists, not
a bunch of Hollywood movie makers.

I can't tell you how stupid that is.

Really? I'm the idiot?

You're the blithering moron that thinks Spielberg and crew discovered things about dinosaur behavior,
in 1993, that is only just now being discovered and theorized in Pantagonia by Paleontologists, not
a bunch of Hollywood movie makers.

I can't tell you how stupid that is.
is only just now being discovered and theorized in Pantagonia

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa.....Not that back in 1993 they were theorizing that the dinosaurs moved in herds..noooooo...Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa... Egad, that was just too fucking funny...Please stop, before you really make a fool out of yourself..

theory
[ˈTHirē]

NOUN
  1. a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Forum List

Back