A 193-Million-Year Old Nesting Ground With More Than 100 Dinosaur Eggs Offers Evidence They Lived In Herds

The recent discovery of a cache of Mosasaurus eggs in Pantagonia constitutes actual physical proof that dinosaurs lived in herds.
I wish I'd said it first but Jurassic Park was not a documentary!

You'd better check your dictionary and discover the difference between proof and supposition, dumb
fucker.
No, it is still speculation, as there is no proof other than said speculation. Which is why in 1993, there was speculation that dinosaurs were warm blooded not cold, but also speculated that they also had feathers.

This is interesting.

I didn't know this was found in the 70s but it took years to actually investigate and study it.

What they have found thus far is very interesting.

It's an interesting article and wanted to share it with the board.

If you would like to read the first book on the modern era of dinosauer research, that changed the original paradigm that they were cold blooded lizards, to where we now know they were warm blooded, and likely evolved into our modern birds, take a look at "The Dinosauer Heresies".

An excellent book by any measure.

Radioactive materials degrade based on environment? Link that info for us......would be VERY useful in speeding up the degradation of radioactive waste if what you say is true.
are you saying they degrade the same regardless of environment??

What makes you imagine the date of those dinosaur eggs was made with a predetermined
age in mind? That's very goofy.

The person you replied to didn't read the article and is trying to dispute science.

You can't reason with people like that.

The person you replied to didn't read the article and is trying to dispute science.

You can't reason with people like that.
I did read it and gave a quote that proved my point,,

science requires observation,, who observed anything 193 million yrs ago??

your science says a man can change into a women and give birth, so dont talk to me about science,,

Forum List

Back