911 WTC Explosions, Flight 175, Creating the Myth

thanks for proving me correct..
"evidence by the ton..but you'll deny it and prove you are mentally ill too!"-daws

you are so fucked in the head I am speechless.

Now when you get your head out of your ass feel free to post your pics of all those tons upon tons of steel that fell on wtc7.

WTC7_damage_zps99fc7b4f.jpg Photo by brian_dawson1 | Photobucket

that is not wtc 7, that is the bankers trust building you fucking RETARD!

your shit is laughable, you dont even know which building you are looking at.

suffice to say you are putting up misinformation.
bullshit I never said it was ..it was a photo taken of the damage to the bank by wtc7...you assumed otherwise.

the other two are wtc7...

LYING FUCKING ASSWIPE

THAT IS THE BANK TRUST DUMB ASS AND YOUR PIC TITLE EVEN SAYS

shitface.jpg

Last edited:
you are so fucked in the head I am speechless.

Now when you get your head out of your ass feel free to post your pics of all those tons upon tons of steel that fell on wtc7.

that is not wtc 7, that is the bankers trust building you fucking RETARD!

your shit is laughable, you dont even know which building you are looking at.

suffice to say you are putting up misinformation.
bullshit I never said it was ..it was a photo taken of the damage to the bank by wtc7...you assumed otherwise.

I got you by the balls !

I got you by the balls !
THAT IS THE BANK TRUST DUMB ASS AND YOUR PIC TITLE EVEN SAYS

shitface.jpg

bold faced nonrepentant LIAR

you have no credibility what so ever.

good luck with your new production

So you revive a thread you got your ass handed to you to make you feel better for getting your ass handed to you in this:

9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

thread?

Nows thats what I call thats what I call a gut buster! :auiqs.jpg:

I told you, one topic at a time, trying to manipulate the discussion to force your strawman goal post moving every time you get my foot up your ass to cover your continually proven stupidity in the other thread wont work.

You will see this post repeated in response to every one of your strawman posts.

Last edited:
So you revive a thread you got your ass handed to you to make you feel better for getting your ass handed to you in this:

thread?

I told you, one topic at a time, trying to manipulate the discussion to force your strawman goal post moving every time you get my foot up your ass to cover your continually proven stupidity in the other thread wont work.

You will see this post repeated in response to every one of your strawman posts.

I thought those new to the forum should know that you think no planes were crashed on 9/11z.

thread?

I thought those new to the forum should know that you think no planes were crashed on 9/11z.
Which is why I posted this link to the latest discussion,
in which you continue to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked troll you are.

Last edited:

thread?

Which is why I posted this link to the latest discussion,
in which you continue to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked troll you are.
If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem

thread?

What a fucking nut.

200.gif

What a fucking nut.
Yep corny is 52 cards short of a full deck.

If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem

Which is why I posted this link to the latest discussion, where corny proves me correct:
and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying troll you are.

What a fucking nut.
Yep corny is 52 cards short of a full deck.

Which is why I posted this link to the latest discussion, where corny proves me correct:
and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying troll you are.
If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

Corny proved me correct HERE:
and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying troll he is.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying troll he is.

Humiliating you isn’t the reason I do this. It is a nice perk though.

The only person corny humiliated or embarrassed is corny:

thread?

Indeed,yep same old candyass just like in his old days from 20 years back at politicalforum nothing changes with him.lol

yeah that is comedy gold Indeed that he revived an old dead thread where he got his ass handed to him on to make himself feel better after getting his ass handed to him by you and angelo over on angelos other 9/11 thread,priceless.a gut buster indeed.comedygold from the sock puppet shill :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

thread?

Indeed,yep same old candyass just like in his old days from 20 years back at politicalforum nothing changes with him.lol

yeah that is comedy gold Indeed that he revived an old dead thread where he got his ass handed to him on to make himself feel better after getting his ass handed to him by you and angelo over on angelos other 9/11 thread,priceless.a gut buster indeed.comedygold from the sock puppet shill :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

And in 20 years with countless sock puppets, false identities, and despite your insistance that the "truth" will come out someday....you still haven't made one point....

:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

This is why you've been relegated to the role of being a cheerleader bitch. :tongue-44::tongue-44::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::71::71::71:

If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

Yeah, I didn't think so. You're running from your old statements just like a little bitch. Sucks to be you.

If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

Yeah, I didn't think so. You're running from your old statements just like a little bitch. Sucks to be you.

and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying shitstain troll he is.

and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying shitstain troll he is.

Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

I can't blame you for not wanting to double down on your idiocy.

Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

I can't blame you for not wanting to double down on your idiocy.

No need to discuss what I already proved.

Corny even proved me correct HERE:
and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic debunked asshelmet lying shitstain troll he is.

Forum List

Back