911 WTC Explosions, Flight 175, Creating the Myth

so now we go from towers built out of glass to towers built out of air!

you kids are on a real roll here! Keep it comin!

I never said anything about "solid blocks", you make no fucking sense what so ever.
DODGE!
AGAIN I just pointed up your ignorance!

WRONG AGAIN FUCK HEAD, IT WAS ME WHO NEVER SAID" SOLID BLOCKS"
YOU were and still are confused.
why are you dodging this simple question:riddle me this: were the towers and wtc7 mostly empty space or partially empty space or solid structures?

No you are confused I never said ANYTHING about blocks dumb ass! Quote it or own it.

if you hollow out a mountain its mostly empty space too, so is there a hidden point to your unrationalization somewhere in there?
wrongs again you have mentioned blocks twice now..
one again : "were the towers and wtc7 mostly empty space or partially empty space or solid structures?"
do you see any mention of blocks in that statement?

btw, this is not a word:unrationalization

below is where and in what context I said solid blocks
" wow you think the wtc was made out of glass? First time I ever heard that one!"-koko7
fact is the towers and building 7 were mostly air..
they were no solid blocks as you are trying to infer.
that is if you had any idea what the word infer meant!
"This one thinks they were made of air, hell this is getting better by the second!-"koko7
I posted it but you'll never guess why.

Agreed daws.

Below is a quote from a member of another forum with a link to the PDF which contained the calculations done bu Gregory Urich:

Oystein said:
To put some numbers and calc to it:

Back in 2007 Gregory Urich meticulously tallied the mass of steel, concrete and other materials in WTC1:
http://journalof911studies.com/volume/2 ... dPeWtc.pdf

He calculated the total mass of the towers, including basement levels, foundation and antenna, to be 288,000 metric tons. Personally, my intuition tells me that Urich's method tends to slightly underestimate the values, but not by much, less than 10%. Urich is my standard reference when talking about mass and potential energy of the towers.

The paper contains, in Section 5.2, links to a table with per-floor calculation of everything. From this I gather that the total mass of the towers above ground (floors 1-110 plus roof and antenna) was 248,000 metric tons. These break down to
Steel:
- Column steel: 51,680
- Structural steel core floors: 6,637
- Rebar + decking, core: 1,323
- Structural steel office floors: 21,975
- Rebar + decking, offices: 5,675
Sum steel: 87,290

Concrete (i.e. Non-steel dead load):
- Core: 19,331
- Office floors: 55,746

Superimposed dead loads (partitions, ceilings, floor finishes, fireproofing, plumbing, ...):
- Core: 25,336
- Offices: 28,887
Sum SDL: 54,223

Sum all deads loads: 216,589 metric tons
(Add to that Live Loads, i.e. office contents such as furniture and people, of 7,036 (core) and 24,340 (offices), and we arrive at the full mass of 247,965 tons)

Now lets devide these amounts by reasonable estimates for density to get volume:
Steel: 87,290 tons / 7.87 tons/m3 = 11,091m3
Concrete, core (normal and light weight): 19,331tons / 2.25 tons/m3 = 8592m3
Concrete, offices (light weight): 28,887 tons / 1,75 tons/m3 = 16,507m3
SDL (taking Gypsum and Aluminium as typical): 54,223 tons / 2.5 tons/m3 = 21,689m3
Sum of all dead loads: 57,879m3

The tower's outer dimensions above ground were 417m x 63.15m x 63.15m = 1,663,000m3 (rounded)

It follows that only 57,879m3 / 1,663,000m3 = 3.5% of the tower's volume was occupied by building material. Live loads (building contents) may have used another 1.5-1.8% of the space, so indeed that 95% air is a very good estimate.
Some of that air is inside box columns, which kinda "inflates" the steel, maybe you don't want to count that; then open air content of dead loads alone comes near 95%.

LMFAO

and what do you think that means and how do you think it applies to faked airplanes?

So you are saying that the air really is one of the construction materials for the building huh! LMAO Explain it to us!

Watch I have bets placed that this is a drive by TROLL post, and claiming he has me on iggynora so these fucktard ass helmets can avoid responding when their faces are covered in shit!

WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY! RUN BITCH

Last edited:

Agreed daws.

Below is a quote from a member of another forum with a link to the PDF which contained the calculations done bu Gregory Urich:

Oystein said:

Back in 2007 Gregory Urich meticulously tallied the mass of steel, concrete and other materials in WTC1:

He calculated the total mass of the towers, including basement levels, foundation and antenna, to be 288,000 metric tons. Personally, my intuition tells me that Urich's method tends to slightly underestimate the values, but not by much, less than 10%. Urich is my standard reference when talking about mass and potential energy of the towers.

The paper contains, in Section 5.2, links to a table with per-floor calculation of everything. From this I gather that the total mass of the towers above ground (floors 1-110 plus roof and antenna) was 248,000 metric tons. These break down to
Steel:

Superimposed dead loads (partitions, ceilings, floor finishes, fireproofing, plumbing, ...):

(Add to that Live Loads, i.e. office contents such as furniture and people, of 7,036 (core) and 24,340 (offices), and we arrive at the full mass of 247,965 tons)

Now lets devide these amounts by reasonable estimates for density to get volume:
SDL (taking Gypsum and Aluminium as typical): 54,223 tons / 2.5 tons/m3 = 21,689m3

The tower's outer dimensions above ground were 417m x 63.15m x 63.15m = 1,663,000m3 (rounded)

It follows that only 57,879m3 / 1,663,000m3 = 3.5% of the tower's volume was occupied by building material. Live loads (building contents) may have used another 1.5-1.8% of the space, so indeed that 95% air is a very good estimate.
Some of that air is inside box columns, which kinda "inflates" the steel, maybe you don't want to count that; then open air content of dead loads alone comes near 95%.
thanks! just testing koko7's lack of cognitive function!

Agreed daws.

Oystein said:

Steel:

LMFAO

and what do you think that means and how do you think it applies to faked airplanes?

So you are saying that the air really is one of the construction materials for the building huh! LMAO Explain it to us!

Watch I have bets placed that this is a drive by post, and claiming he has me on iggynora so these fucktard ass helmets can avoid responding when their faces are covered in shit!

WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY! RUN BITCH
there were no fake airplanes!
either they were real air planes or cgi projections of airplanes ..

what the fuck is iggynora ?
oh and air is one of the construction materials...

Last edited:
DODGE!
AGAIN I just pointed up your ignorance!

WRONG AGAIN FUCK HEAD, IT WAS ME WHO NEVER SAID" SOLID BLOCKS"
YOU were and still are confused.
why are you dodging this simple question:riddle me this: were the towers and wtc7 mostly empty space or partially empty space or solid structures?

No you are confused I never said ANYTHING about blocks dumb ass! Quote it or own it.

if you hollow out a mountain its mostly empty space too, so is there a hidden point to your unrationalization somewhere in there?
one again : "were the towers and wtc7 mostly empty space or partially empty space or solid structures?"

yeh and you said it lying fucktard shit for brains.

Then you type it to hide that FACT that you said it, instead of using the quote function that PROVES you said it.

931299_637382482945250_428458238_n.jpg

" wow you think the wtc was made out of glass? First time I ever heard that one!"-koko7
"This one thinks they were made of air, hell this is getting better by the second!-"koko7

I never referred or inferred any such thing into the debate you did then you lie and say I did you fucking no good for shit dishonest fucking asswipe. I did not mention it PRIOR to your LYING CLAIM.

FUCKING TROLL.

Anyone who pulls the kind shit you just pulled should be BANNED from even the most liberal forum because it subtracts from and its sole purpose is to completely destroy a debate.

Last edited:

Then you type it to hide that FACT that you said it, instead of using the quote function that PROVES you said it.

I never inferred any such thing you did then you lie and say I did you fucking no good for shit dishonest fucking asswipe. I did not mention it PRIOR to your LYING CLAIM.

FUCKING TROLL.

Anyone who pulls the kind shit you just pulled should be banned from even the most liberal forum because it subtracts from and is designed to completely destroy a debate.
like I said before :that is if you had any idea what the word infer meant!

the following statements by you infer that the towers and wtc7 were "solid blocks :

below is proof that your accusation of lying is false. below is where and in what context I said solid blocks
" fact is the towers and building 7 were mostly air..
I posted it but you'll never guess why.[/quote]

you got your ignorant ass handed to you..
btw this "debate" ended with your first gif and the first time you used the word tard.

I never inferred any such thing you did then you lie and say I did you fucking no good for shit dishonest fucking asswipe. I did not mention it PRIOR to your LYING CLAIM.

FUCKING TROLL.

Anyone who pulls the kind shit you just pulled should be banned from even the most liberal forum because it subtracts from and is designed to completely destroy a debate.

the following statements by you infer that the towers and wtc7 were "solid blocks :

below is proof that your accusation of lying is false. below is where and in what context I said solid blocks

btw this "debate" ended with your first gif and the first time you used the word tard.[/QUOTE]

LIAR

TROLL

we know why you are here

talk to the hand

FUCKING TROLL.

btw this "debate" ended with your first gif and the first time you used the word tard.

LIAR

TROLL

we know why you are here

talk to the hand[/QUOTE]thanks for proving me correct AGAIN!

LIAR

TROLL

we know why you are here

talk to the hand
thanks for proving me correct AGAIN![/QUOTE]

yes you are

I never referred or inferred any such thing into the debate you did then you lie and say I did you fucking no good for shit dishonest fucking asswipe. I did not mention it PRIOR to your LYING CLAIM.

FUCKING TROLL.

Anyone who pulls the kind shit you just pulled should be BANNED from even the most liberal forum because it subtracts from and its sole purpose is to completely destroy a debate.
Woah there, in the midst of your (quite hilarious) internet tantrum you lost sight of the fact there has been no debate.

You make claims without proof and demand others prove the opposite, ignore anything that isn't convenient for you, resort to gibberish as distraction, and pat your self on the back for winning a debate that you were never even engaged in.

You look like a fool, and all the sane people can that.

FUCKING TROLL.

Woah there, in the midst of your (quite hilarious) internet tantrum you lost sight of the fact there has been no debate.

You make claims without proof and demand others prove the opposite, ignore anything that isn't convenient for you, resort to gibberish as distraction, and pat your self on the back for winning a debate that you were never even engaged in.

Trolling to cover for your friend are ya

the evidence stands without legitimate refutation.

Some day someone might come along with an iq over their shoe size and then the debate can take place if in fact there is a debate to had over such compelling evidence.

Well. From the post quoted above by SteadyMercury, it looks like our resident troll, KaKa, has completely lost his shit. :cuckoo:

Yet, he calls US trolls? :lol:

AND claims to be "winning"? :lmao:

Yep. This has been KaKa's schtick all along. He has no interest in actually engaging in debate. He just wants attention. Ever notice that he seems to be here 24/7, ready to post at the drop of a hat? What a desperate, pathetic, lonely life he leads, trolling these forums every waking moment.

Go ahead and post a sputtering, impotent rebuttal, KaKa. You know damn well I'll never read it. :eusa_whistle:

FUCKING TROLL.

Trolling to cover for your friend are ya

the evidence stands without legitimate refutation.

Some day someone might come along with an iq over their shoe size and then the debate can take place if in fact there is a debate to had over such compelling evidence.
wrong as always shit head, you've presented no credible, legitimate evidence of any kind concerning 9/11.
as stated before everything you tin ass hats have "presented as evidence" has been and continues to be refuted and debunked..

Well. From the post quoted above by SteadyMercury, it looks like our resident troll, KaKa, has completely lost his shit. :cuckoo:

Yet, he calls US trolls? :lol:

AND claims to be "winning"? :lmao:

Yep. This has been KaKa's schtick all along. He has no interest in actually engaging in debate. He just wants attention. Ever notice that he seems to be here 24/7, ready to post at the drop of a hat? What a desperate, pathetic, lonely life he leads, trolling these forums every waking moment.

Go ahead and post a sputtering, impotent rebuttal, KaKa. You know damn well I'll never read it. :eusa_whistle:

So far tards have done everything BUT respond and address the points in the OP.

That makes you the TROLL dumb ass.

Here is the hezerkhani clip from battery park that was on tv played 6 times each hour with the osama bin laden label attached, used by government and media as a real plane.

This is how easy it is to make an identical plane impact and in less than 10 minutes that was available software in 2001.

1757_zps12182bc6.gif

You need to establish that the plane used in the top photo by the government is in fact a real plane.

Is that to fucking hard for you to understand or do I need to get a 2 year old to translate it for you?

apparently everyone on this board is too fucking damn dumb to pick out even one problem with that alleged real plane.

Aside from the fact it looks identical to the fake made in less than 10 minutes. But then I suppose the they were in a hurry to broadcast "breaking news!"

Last edited:
You need to establish that the plane used in the top photo by the government is in fact a real plane.
Nope. You are the one making the claim counter to the widely accepted reality, YOU need to establish the plane used in all the photos/videos is NOT a real plane. The burden is on you, I can't believe you're such a mental midget you are clinging to the notion the burden of proof is on others to disprove whatever random notions some random mentally ill person like you dreams on up internet forums.

apparently everyone on this board is too fucking damn dumb to pick out even one problem with that alleged real plane.

Aside from the fact it looks identical to the fake made in less than 10 minutes.
Someone able to draw a fake plane that looks similar isn't proof of anything you retard.

Someone could make a fake space shuttle that looks similar to a blurry screencap of the space shuttle taking off, it doesn't mean the space shuttle was fake.

Nope. You are the one making the claim counter to the widely accepted reality, YOU need to establish the plane used in all the photos/videos is NOT a real plane. The burden is on you, I can't believe you're such a mental midget you are clinging to the notion the burden of proof is on others to disprove whatever random notions some random mentally ill person like you dreams on up internet forums.

Aside from the fact it looks identical to the fake made in less than 10 minutes.
Someone able to draw a fake plane that looks similar isn't proof of anything you retard.

Someone could make a fake space shuttle that looks similar to a blurry screencap of the space shuttle taking off, it doesn't mean the space shuttle was fake.

The official records are the governments claim the plane is real. No one believes it. The government (you) want me to believe it. The burden of proof lie upon you to prove your claim. Thats how the world around you works like it or not.

Neither does it mean its real, thats why it needs to be proven.

Thank you for proving my point and agreeing with the need to demonstrate the planes are real.

This thread is not for some noob or grammar nazi troll. So run along, someone qualified will come along one of these days.

The official records are the governments claim the plane is real. No one believes it.
False. Only an insane person could claim this to a bunch of people in a thread who believe the plane is real. You are batshit crazy.

The burden of proof lie upon you to prove your claim. Thats how the world around you works like it or not.
Nope.The common belief is the plane is real, you are the minority and you are the one making a claim counter to accepted fact.

When you are ready to prove the plane isn't real as you claim let us know.

Forum List

Back