9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

Sorry...that isn't proof using KokomoJojo standards. I need to see a list of every part of the building before I believe it was there.
Sounds like you need to lay off the booze, girl.
Just using a twoofer tactic...deny anything exists and expect you to prove everything. LOL.

Sounds like you need a new hobby. You 9/11 conspiracy kooks suck at getting anyone to buy into your paranoia about 9/11.

Sorry...that isn't proof using KokomoJojo standards. I need to see a list of every part of the building before I believe it was there.
Just using a twoofer tactic...deny anything exists and expect you to prove everything. LOL.

Sounds like you need a new hobby. You 9/11 conspiracy kooks suck at getting anyone to buy into your paranoia about 9/11.
Sure corny thats what happens when you come out here defending the gubmints oct and tell 3 lies back to back.

This is from April 15, 2020

I'm posting it on the conspiracy theory board to save the mods from having to.

Family members of those who died on September 11, 2001, joined building experts earlier today in submitting a “request for correction” to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding its 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

There was a WTC Building #7? Prove it. No parts manifest; no building.
try google dumbass

So what caused the massive explosion at the Pentagon? There was an explosion right?
You tell us, its your theory.If in fact it was a plane, it was not an explosion. but
Since you have no valid evidence that flt77 was found in the P, Id like to know what you think caused it?
Oh brother. This is why nobody takes you guys seriously
sure because unlike you we dont imagine shit and worse promote fantasies as fact like you!

You dont care about facts, you cant, you dont have the education to know the difference as you have proven in spades in this thread.

More comedy...

" .If in fact it was a plane, "
You lied, you told us you verified flt77 went into the P, it was a lie, you have no conclusive material physical evidence, troll

yeh sucks to be you, all we need to do is demand proof, which we did, which you lied about on 3 counts when you told us you had it, then we found out you lied.

You keep accusing us of what you see in the mirror.

yeh sucks to be you, all we need to do is demand proof, which we did, which you lied about on 3 counts when you told us you had it, then we found out you lied.

Proof of what? Now you're claiming you have no knowledge of an explosion at the Pentagon on 9/11. Each post just highlights how incredibly unteathered to reality your position has become. I'd like to take credit for painting you into the corner where you now find yourself but you mostly did it on your own accord.

So, tell us, was there an explosion at the Pentagon on the morning of 9/11 or not?

This should be good.

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Proof of what? Now you're claiming you have no knowledge of an explosion at the Pentagon on 9/11. Each post just highlights how incredibly unteathered to reality your position has become. I'd like to take credit for painting you into the corner where you now find yourself but you mostly did it on your own accord.

So, tell us, was there an explosion at the Pentagon on the morning of 9/11 or not?

This should be good.

well we have all the proof we need that you are an asshelmet.

If it was a plane it was not an explosion, otherwise all bets are off, Oh wait thats right you still have not verified flt77 was found in the P, your first LIE. No reason what so ever to believe anything not verified.

Its the price you pay when we discovered you are a liar.

You better grow a few trillion brain cells if you want to have a discussion with me.

This should be good.

If it was a plane it was not an explosion, otherwise all bets are off, Oh wait thats right you still have not verified flt77 was found in the P, your first LIE.

You better grow a few trillion brain cells if you want to have a discussion with me.

Your "reasoning" is hilarious. And you wonder why after 19 years, you're still the laughing stock of the nation?

This should be good.

If it was a plane it was not an explosion, otherwise all bets are off, Oh wait thats right you still have not verified flt77 was found in the P, your first LIE.

Your "reasoning" is hilarious. And you wonder why after 19 years, you're still the laughing stock of the nation?
to lying juveniles lacking 2 brain cells to rub together it would be

I am saying that all the video clips of all the planes have been faked.

you can draw whatever secondary conclusions from that, that you wish, however remember where my premise begins and ends.

Explains a lot. There were no planes at the WTC either?
Got your ass handed to you on the P, so now you move the goal posts again. We arent done with the P yet.

Whats wrong with you that you would believe and worse claim that flt77 was found in the P when its wholly unverified?

You have no brain to think with?

Last edited:

you can draw whatever secondary conclusions from that, that you wish, however remember where my premise begins and ends.

Got your ass handed to you on the P, so now you move the goal posts again. We arent done with the P yet.

Whats wrong with you that you would believe and worse claim that flt77 was found in the P when its wholly unverified?

All of the proof and facts are on my side and have been forever. I'm just slapping you around for fun at this point.

Any idea what happened to all of the planes and passengers since you don't think there were any planes that crashed on 9/11?

All of the proof and facts are on my side and have been forever. I'm just slapping you around for fun at this point.

Any idea what happened to all of the planes and passengers since you don't think there were any planes that crashed on 9/11?
Yes you proved a lot irrelevant trivia.
Since you can not prove flt77 went into the P, nothing happened to anyone.
Im enjoying watching you squirm and desperately trying to move goal posts.

Forum List

Back