911 WTC Explosions, Flight 175, Creating the Myth

The only person corny humiliated or embarrassed is corny:

Corny proved me correct HERE:
and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying troll he is.

:abgg2q.jpg:
If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

Yeah, I didn't think so. You're running from your old statements just like a little bitch. Sucks to be you.

Humiliating you isn’t the reason I do this. It is a nice perk though.

Corny proved me correct HERE:
and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic asshelmet debunked lying shitstain troll he is.

Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

I can't blame you for not wanting to double down on your idiocy.

No need to discuss what I already proved.

Corny even proved me correct HERE:
and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic debunked asshelmet lying shitstain troll he is.

Again...Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

I can't blame you for not wanting to double down on your idiocy.

and: and corny continues to prove to the world what an imbecilic debunked asshelmet lying shitstain troll he is.

If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

If you’re ashamed of your batshit crazy allegations of no planes being involved in 9/11, that’s your problem. Would you like to discuss your crazy theory?

No need to discuss what I already proved. Only an imbecile like corny would claim someone is ashamed to be proven correct.

No need to discuss what I already proved. Only an imbecile like corny would claim someone is ashamed to be proven correct.

LOL

What you proved is -- you're fucked in the head crazy. Which is the common thread among truthers. You literally claim no plane hit the Pentagon. Meanwhile, I posted 30 different eyewitnesses who were all there that morning and all said that morning that they saw a plane.

2894e34b4ea0ac9db0d57d76f8fbea93.gif

LOL

What you proved is -- you're fucked in the head crazy. Which is the common thread among truthers. You literally claim no plane hit the Pentagon. Meanwhile, I posted 30 different eyewitnesses who were all there that morning and all said that morning that they saw a plane.

Add faun to the imbecile list, your idiocy has been debunked HERE;

LOL

LOL

All you proved kookoo is that you're cuckoo. You deny there was a plane even though i showed 30 different witnesses that morning tell reporters they saw a plane.

:cuckoo:

LOL

LOL

All you proved kookoo is that you're cuckoo. You deny there was a plane even though i showed 30 different witnesses that morning tell reporters they saw a plane.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Crazy person, you've already proven you're batshit insane. You claim there was no plane when I posted videos of 30 different people being interviewed that morning saying they saw a plane.

No need to discuss what I already proved. Only imbeciles like corny would claim someone is ashamed to be proven correct.

The only person corny and faun humiliated or embarrassed is corny and faun:

and:

corny stupidity: "There was a WTC Building #7? Prove it. No parts manifest; no building."

and faun and corny continue to prove to the world what an imbecilic debunked asshelmet lying shitstain trolls you both are.

Last edited:

LOL

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

candyass sure gets paid a lot by his bosses at Langley otherwise he would never comeback for all these constant ass beatings he suffers from you myself and many others all the time here.LOL

No need to discuss what I already proved. Only imbeciles like corny would claim someone is ashamed to be proven correct.

The only person corny and faun humiliated or embarrassed is corny and faun:

and:

corny stupidity: "There was a WTC Building #7? Prove it. No parts manifest; no building."

and faun and corny continue to prove to the world what an imbecilic debunked asshelmet lying shitstain trolls you both are.

candyass used to sock all the time at that one site that we used to post at that got closed down,im sure he is up to his old tricks again as always.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back