911 WTC Explosions, Flight 175, Creating the Myth

The official records are the governments claim the plane is real. No one believes it.
False. Only an insane person could claim this to a bunch of people in a thread who believe the plane is real. You are batshit crazy.

The burden of proof lie upon you to prove your claim. Thats how the world around you works like it or not.
Nope.The common belief is the plane is real, you are the minority and you are the one making a claim counter to accepted fact.

When you are ready to prove the plane isn't real as you claim let us know.

Ok so the government has no proof the planes are real. Your dodging proves it. YOu believe anything told to you because they said so.

Thank you very much for participating in this discussion.

For anyone capable;

Here is the hezerkhani clip from battery park that was on tv played 6 times each hour with the osama bin laden label attached, used by government and media as a real plane.

This is how easy it is to make an identical plane impact and in less than 10 minutes that was available software in 2001.

1757_zps12182bc6.gif

You need to establish that the plane used in the top photo by the government is in fact a real plane.

Is that to fucking hard for you to understand or do I need to get a 2 year old to translate it for you?

apparently everyone on this board is too fucking damn dumb to pick out even one problem with that alleged real plane.

Aside from the fact it looks identical to the fake made in less than 10 minutes. But then I suppose the they were in a hurry to broadcast "breaking news!"

For anyone capable;

Here is the hezerkhani clip from battery park that was on tv played 6 times each hour with the osama bin laden label attached, used by government and media as a real plane.

This is how easy it is to make an identical plane impact and in less than 10 minutes that was available software in 2001.

1757_zps12182bc6.gif

You need to establish that the plane used in the top photo by the government is in fact a real plane.

Is that to fucking hard for you to understand or do I need to get a 2 year old to translate it for you?

apparently everyone on this board is too fucking damn dumb to pick out even one problem with that alleged real plane.

Aside from the fact it looks identical to the fake made in less than 10 minutes. But then I suppose the they were in a hurry to broadcast "breaking news!"
now you have to present evidence on how your generated images were somehow transmitted to and broadcast back on live tv on the fly as it happened with no mistakes.
you do realise that those images had to be done well in advance of the events of 911 as they cannot be done instantaneously .
also they would have had to be timed perfectly.
what about other media still cameras, film cameras,
also where's your evidence on how this was all choreographed and orchestrated and by who?
the answer is you don't ..

For anyone capable;

1757_zps12182bc6.gif

now you have to present evidence on how your generated images were somehow transmitted to and broadcast back on live tv on the fly as it happened with no mistakes.
you do realise that those images had to be done well in advance of the events of 911 as they cannot be done instantaneously .
also where's your evidence on how this was all choreographed and orchestrated and by who?

I dont need none of that stoopid shit, wtf are you talking about, judge judy lets play court? LMAO

rat.gif

elmer fudd goes hunting and look at that do you see the rat get shot?

For anyone capable;

1757_zps12182bc6.gif

I dont need none of that stoopid shit, wtf are you talking about, judge judy lets play court? LMAO

rat.gif

yes you do..your opinion is not evidence.
just like I said.

rat.gif

just like I said.

and you are the only person on the planet who tries to prove they are real by demanding proof the moon is not made of cheese.

elmers rifle sighted in pretty good

rat.gif

just like I said.

and you are the only person on the planet who tries to prove they are real by demanding proof the moon is not made of cheese.

dodging...
I exist that's all the proof needed..
the moon is not made of green cheese "we" knew that long before we ever landed there.
if your green cheese nonsense in an analogy, it sucks.
but then again you have no idea what an analogy is

just like I said.

dodging...
the moon is not made of green cheese "we" knew that long before we ever landed there.

pointing out you are a fucking idiot is not a dodge

dodging...

still more denial ..the only fucking idiot on this thread is you anyone reading your shit can see that.

dodging...

still more denial ..the only fucking idiot on this thread is you anyone reading your shit can see that.

ANOTHER OFF TOPIC DODGE AND TROLL POST!

more denial in 5....4...3..2.1

that is not wtc 7, that is the bankers trust building you fucking RETARD!

what the fuck is this a pic of?

There wass no building with an hvac system matching that one near wtc7

where is that from?

your shit is laughable, you dont even know which building you are looking at.

suffice to say you are putting up misinformation.

Last edited:
more denial in 5....4...3..2.1

that is not wtc 7, that is the bankers trust building you fucking RETARD!

what the fuck is this a pic of?

There wass no building with an hvac system matching that one near wtc7

where is that from?

your shit is laughable, you dont even know which building you are looking at.

suffice to say you are putting up misinformation.
bullshit I never said it was ..it was a photo taken of the damage to the bank by wtc7...you assumed otherwise.

the other two are wtc7...

Forum List

Back