911 who did it?

Again, says who?

That Tenet and Burglar repeatedly found a "reason" not to strike at "Osama" is documented truth. WHY did they ALWAYS find a way to not attack? Remember, they were hardly peacenicks... they were all for war over 100% lies to help ISRAEL in IRaq.

Again, says who?

That Tenet and Burglar repeatedly found a "reason" not to strike at "Osama" is documented truth. WHY did they ALWAYS find a way to not attack? Remember, they were hardly peacenicks... they were all for war over 100% lies to help ISRAEL in IRaq.

You've cited one opportunity that was missed. So by 'repeatedly', you mean that one time?

And I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that it was the Jews that did 911.

Because cons are so willing to just throw hapless conspiracy batshit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Rather than debunking each and every piece of nonsense that a conservative choses to make up....I ask them to factually establish their claims first. At which point they typically flee from their own claims.

Its just more efficient.
Sounds to me like their muellering you

This is also to be considered, it was from 1998....

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq | HuffPost

“A high-ranking cabinet member suggests intentionally flying an American airplane on a low pass over Baghdad so as to guarantee it will be shot down, thus creating a natural excuse to reltaliate and go to war.”

and it was from Bill Clinton's all ZIONIST National Security (for ISRAEL only) team....

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

Because cons are so willing to just throw hapless conspiracy batshit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Rather than debunking each and every piece of nonsense that a conservative choses to make up....I ask them to factually establish their claims first. At which point they typically flee from their own claims.

Its just more efficient.
Sounds to me like their muellering you

What conspiracy has Mueller offered?

Today alone I've heard conservatives insist that 'Obama paid Putin 1 million dollars to derail the Trump Train', that the nearly 3000 death total in Puerto Rico didn't happen, and Mueller and Comey are trying to murder a Russian professor.

Today alone I've heard conservatives insist that 'Obama paid Putin 1 million dollars to derail the Trump Train',

that's probably just return fire, I can't even begin to tell you how many times something similar has come from liberals about trump

that the nearly 3000 death total in Puerto Rico didn't happen,
well it probably happened, it more than likely had nothing to do with the hurricane though

and Mueller and Comey are trying to murder a Russian professor.
again, just return fire, have you heard the vague story about "pussy riot"?

The left is far out distancing conservatives on conspiracy "theories"/lies about trump and muellers investigation proved that.

Today alone I've heard conservatives insist that 'Obama paid Putin 1 million dollars to derail the Trump Train',

that's probably just return fire, I can't even begin to tell you how many times something similar has come from liberals about trump

And by 'return fire', you mean imaginary nonsense they made up?

If so, I agree. As the evidence mounts against Trump, the conspiracies his supporters make up become more ludicrous, unhinged and ridiculous. And gloriously imaginary.

It was pretty damn funny when 9/11 Inside Nutjob aka ST LOUIS RAMS FAN was lamenting that people weren’t believing that Bush and Cheney were behind 9/11, but were instead “worrying about little things, like their children.”

:lol:

Hilarious

So that's no conspiracy that Mueller has offered.

if your basing that on the evidence, true

Well that was easy.
just had to follow the lack of evidence. glad I could clear that up for ya[/QUOTE]

With half a dozen guilty pleas, dozens of indictments and 8 felony convictions, Mueller clearly has some evidence to back his claims.

Show us some accusations that Mueller's made that aren't based on the evidence.

You are a dishonest person. I haven't gone anywhere, I just have no desire to deal with someone like you. Again, believe the official story if you want, dupe, it makes no difference to me.

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.
How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

If you can't trust anything, good luck.

You people are stuck on stupid. Watch this. The BBC reported bldg. 7's collapse BEFORE it collapsed.
Dumbass.

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.
How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

If you can't trust anything, good luck.

You people are stuck on stupid. Watch this. The BBC reported bldg. 7's collapse BEFORE it collapsed.
Dumbass.

Yeah....the FDNY had anticipated the collapse of WTC 7 from fire and structural damage hours before it happened. They'd put a transit on the building and measured it as it leaned, bulged and structurally failed.

The FDNY had already pulled all their people from the fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before it came down.

How do you not know this?

And by 'return fire', you mean imaginary nonsense they made up? If so, I agree.

if ya don't like the point being made just reword it and respond to the point you wish were/was made, it's a tired old liberal retreat and surrender tactic

As the evidence mounts against Trump,

the collusion evidence?

the conspiracies his supporters make up become more ludicrous, unhinged and ridiculous. And gloriously imaginary.

"gloriously imaginary"? You are admitting you envy those things

Forum List

Back