91 percent of Biden voters took the death jab

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

Great Scott! Talk about sheeple.

I’d like to see another source for comparison. Also, other metrics need to be considered. Especially age.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
The problem I have with those graphs is that they compare deaths vs various vaccines but the disparity in vaccine administration isn’t considered. If way more Covid vaccines were administered then it stands to reason more deaths will involve a higher number of Covid vaccinated.

And we're all still alive for it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You're NOT protected !!!!
RUN!!! GET THE NEW JAB !!!!!!

MoreVovidFearMongering.jpg

The vaccines weren't death jabs and referring to them as such shouldn't permitted in the OP.

There are lots of other ways to make the point that some people consider the vaccines to be unsafe and ineffective!

Did you ever get in Penelope's face for saying that she wants the "unvaccinated" to die?

Of course you didn't.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Until you do, it's just time for you to STFU.

Did you ever get in Penelope's face for saying that she wants the "unvaccinated" to die?

Of course you didn't.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Until you do, it's just time for you to STFU.

Lol, Donnie suddenly looks the fool he is

The vaccines weren't death jabs and referring to them as such shouldn't permitted in the OP.

There are lots of other ways to make the point that some people consider the vaccines to be unsafe and ineffective!
There you go again commie, calling for more censorship on speech you don't like. Besides it is a death jab.

death jab.death jab.death jab.death jab.death jab.death jab.death jab.

Great Scott! Talk about sheeple.
And how many of us have died? Disappointed? Feeling conned?

Forum List

Back