91 percent of Biden voters took the death jab

Great Scott! Talk about sheeple.
It's likely that the overall higher death count among republican voters than Democrat voters contributed to the right's failure in the last election. A small silver lining.

So 91% of democrats are smart enough to trust modern medicine. Who would have thunk it?

It's likely that the overall higher death count among republican voters than Democrat voters contributed to the right's failure in the last election. A small silver lining.

When you're just losing by a few hundred votes you better believe all those republican covid deaths cost gop candidates dearly. Even so they still won the house. I guess democrats weren't rigging elections after all.

So 91% of democrats are smart enough to trust modern medicine. Who would have thunk it?

When you're just losing by a few hundred votes you better believe all those republican covid deaths cost gop candidates dearly. Even so they still won the house. I guess democrats weren't rigging elections after all.
You can't fix stupid as you so poignantly show us.

The vaccines weren't death jabs and referring to them as such shouldn't permitted in the OP.

There are lots of other ways to make the point that some people consider the vaccines to be unsafe and ineffective!

How many did you get? You know what they're calling the cancers resulting from these shots?

Turbo cancer.

It's bad.

Took a dump in a box. I'm good.

Thanks to IBD I'm not eligible for that convenience. Nope, it's the whole prep and then rotorooter for me, complete with anesthesia. I hate it and told my doctors that really, in the 21st century, this is the best you've got?

They agreed, but who knows how they really feel. GI drs are some very strange birds.

The Covid vaccines are not 'death jabs' and they do not cause Cancer.

The denial is wearing very thin.

Thanks to IBD I'm not eligible for that convenience. Nope, it's the whole prep and then rotorooter for me, complete with anesthesia. I hate it and told my doctors that really, in the 21st century, this is the best you've got?

They agreed, but who knows how they really feel. GI drs are some very strange birds.
Sounds rough. Sorry. Haven't done that since late 40s to early 50s. The doc was known for the best looking nurses and nursing assistant crew in town, probably explaining why he had been married 3 times and each time to one of his nurses. I never understood why he needed 5 hot nurses to stand around, with me in twilight sleep, while he rammed a camera up my butt, maybe to take my mind off the procedure, til I was under, I guess. Hardly a dignified position to be in, 5 hot babes standing around behind me with my ass hanging out. Unless I ever have a problem, I'm done with it, though, as I now just UPS it in with the results going to my primary care medical people and a copy to me.

Sounds like you have that backwards.
Shitty work, if you ask me, but somebody has to do it.
It used to be a hospital procedure, butt now they do it right there at the orifice.

Forum List

Back