91 Felonies

No the vaccine did, Trump didn't do anything. Also surada, from your disagreement reaction, when was OJ charged with 91 felonies?

He was charged with felony murder or malice murder. I don't recall the exact charges.

What is certain is that you're dumb as a stump.

He was charged with felony murder or malice murder. I don't recall the exact charges.

I repeat, when was he charged with 91 felonies? The question wasn't about what the charges were.

Trump has not admitted to any wrong doing at all.
He has admitted to having classified docs, but that is perfectly legal.

That is where Trumps arrogance cost him
He just needed to claim he had no idea what was in those boxes.

Instead, he admitted he took those documents on purpose and then refused to hand them over

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
I think Trump has been guilty of every single charge that's been brought against him and then some. And I'm quite certain that doesn't make your brain hurt because you know he's guilty too but you just don't care.

The timing of the trials is largely the product of tRump's delays.

No, the first indictment by Jack Smith was just 5 months ago, and was about classified docs 3 years ago.
Trump is trying to delay them, but he most of these indictments are recent, but about ancient events.
The electors was 3 years ago.
Jan 6 was 3 years ago.
Etc.

I think Trump has been guilty of every single charge that's been brought against him and then some. And I'm quite certain that doesn't make your brain hurt because you know he's guilty too but you just don't care.

I do believe that lefties are the dumbest creatures in the whole entire world and here's the proof of it.

Wrong.
If he had actually harmed people, then he should have and would have been charged immediately, not years or decades later.
For example, the claim that he exaggerated his wealth on a loan application.
That cannot possibly be illegal, and was over a decade ago.

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
But oh my how the TDS crowd does love to post anything they can include '91 felonies. Post a recipe thread and odds are somebody will try to work it in.

Wrong.
If he had actually harmed people, then he should have and would have been charged immediately, not years or decades later.
For example, the claim that he exaggerated his wealth on a loan application.
That cannot possibly be illegal, and was over a decade ago.
TRUMP Inc has already been found liable for exaggerating worth of his assets

Say he beats 90 of them, and loses one. That could kill him.
This is his perfect opportunity to demonstrate how he's so good at never being held accountable.

God-speed orange one.

Nah, there is no way anyone could afford to fight 91 court cases at the same time.
So these have to be ended immediately in order to not harm the election.

But oh my how the TDS crowd does love to post anything they can include '91 felonies. Post a recipe thread and odds are somebody will try to work it in.

Meanwhile there's a pedophile in the white house and they could care less.

Nah, there is no way anyone could afford to fight 91 court cases at the same time.
So these have to be ended immediately in order to not harm the election.

It's also pretty convenient for the left that Trump has a trial in the primary season.

Forum List

Back