Donald Trump Set to Testify November 6th in New York Civil Trial

He'll finally get to tell his side of the story on the stolen election!

That could be the call to his faithful lieutenants they've been waiting for!

Nobody has ever been allowed to tell the true story the way Donald can tell it.

So that's shortly after Halloween and in the month of Thanksgiving. They just can't even let the man relax for the holidays can they? My guess is that they won't let him be for Christmas either. 🙄
Your desperation to be relevant as a poster is noted.
When an individual commits so many crimes (thus 4 indictments) one might expect to have several court dates.

trump cheated and LIED.
He has the opportunity to defend himself as the prosecutors PROVE their case.
Or trump could plead the 5th, or give "I don't recall" answers, then blame the so-called "Corrupt" justice system for attacking him, when in FACT he won't say much to defend himself, because you can't defend what he did. The FACTS are there.

So that's shortly after Halloween and in the month of Thanksgiving. They just can't even let the man relax for the holidays can they? My guess is that they won't let him be for Christmas either. 🙄

1698512556483.png

He'll finally get to tell his side of the story on the stolen election!

That could be the call to his faithful lieutenants they've been waiting for!

Nobody has ever been allowed to tell the true story the way Donald can tell it.
No way Trump testifies under oath

Your desperation to be relevant as a poster is noted.
When an individual commits so many crimes (thus 4 indictments) one might expect to have several court dates.

trump cheated and LIED.
He has the opportunity to defend himself as the prosecutors PROVE their case.
Or trump could plead the 5th, or give "I don't recall" answers, then blame the so-called "Corrupt" justice system for attacking him, when in FACT he won't say much to defend himself, because you can't defend what he did. The FACTS are there.
Trumps own poor decisions got him in this mess

Forum List

Back