9 marches set for this weekend by white nationalists

I hope they don't commit any acts of terrorism this time
I am getting tired of every violent act in America being labeled domestic terrorism. It is getting really stupid. We should not be watering down the term which should be preserved for only the most violent acts of political mass murder.

there is no difference between what happened over the weekend & the terrorists mowing down those people in paris or london. the weapon doesn't have to be an assault rifle or a bomb..... & there's no distinction either if someone murders in the name of religion or an ideology. the only reason why this latest act didn't rack up more dead bodies & become a 'mass' murder was a miracle.

Last edited:
Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!
What I don't understand is that the pictures of the "anti" crowd is predominately white. Where are those who are suppose to be so offended? Or right, on the job earning a living, not really all that offended.

I am getting tired of every violent act in America being labeled domestic terrorism. It is getting really stupid. We should not be watering down the term which should be preserved for only the most violent acts of political mass murder.

there is no difference between what happened over the weekend & the terrorists mowing down those people in paris or london. the weapon doesn't have to be an assault rifle or a bomb..... & there's no distinction either if someone murders in the name of religion or an ideology. the only reason why this latest act didn't rack up more dead bodies & become a 'mass' murder was a miracle.
I wish you guys got this emotional when it was the left doing it.

So they are claiming these are white nationalist protests? Nazis are protesting Google's fascist polices in favor of free speech...?

Am I the only one who sees what's wrong with this picture?
Every white person who isn't suffiently cucked(i.e talking about black penises on a political forum)is a "white supremacist" to the weak and effeminate contemporary left.

What do penises, no matter what color, have to do with anything?!
Read Bendog's post.

mmm'k..... when a bunch of bleeding hearts decide to take their prius' & go nazi bowling, then i'll be just as outraged.

These events will proliferate as a sleeping giant has been awaken
Decent, successful and contributory people were quietly going about their lives but libtards have to repeatedly blame their own failures on others until one poke in the eye too many
The main drawback of the Internet is giving voices to deadbeat social disrupters

Those white men would not be so full of hate if not so insecure. They are always worried about some imaginary threat. Its like they think the boggy man still lives under their bed or in their closet.
They are full of hate because existence is an insult they take personally. They didn't ask to be here, they just got squeezed out into a horrible world that refuses to let them be emperor.
Why are you so afraid of people with triple digit IQs?

Decent, successful and contributory people were quietly going about their lives but libtards have to repeatedly blame their own failures on others until one poke in the eye too many
The main drawback of the Internet is giving voices to deadbeat social disrupters

Those white men would not be so full of hate if not so insecure. They are always worried about some imaginary threat. Its like they think the boggy man still lives under their bed or in their closet.
They are full of hate because existence is an insult they take personally. They didn't ask to be here, they just got squeezed out into a horrible world that refuses to let them be emperor.

oh good god- you don't claim to have a 171 IQ do you????????????

mmm'k..... when a bunch of bleeding hearts decide to take their prius' & go nazi bowling, then i'll be just as outraged.
Yea, this act was so much worse than all the other shit that happened. Like shootings, murders, burning down innocent peoples lives etc.
You are morally superior :udaman:

I hope neither of you glorified retards don't claim to have one over 80.

Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!
It would be nice if they actually follow their code of conduct.

Yea, this act was so much worse than all the other shit that happened. Like shootings, murders, burning down innocent peoples lives etc.

yes yes.... that happens alllllll the time...... both sides are equal........ lol.... nobody is claiming superiority except the groups you are kinda cheering for there TN.

Me too. I also hope they will be able to march without outsiders acting like assholes.
They'll look stupid with their shields and weaponry if nobody shows up for they fight they're trying to start.
This:
upload_2017-8-15_14-0-28.png

vs. this:

upload_2017-8-15_14-1-47.png

yes yes.... that happens alllllll the time...... both sides are equal........ lol.... nobody is claiming superiority except the groups you are kinda cheering for there TN.
Im not cheering for them. Just more shit you loons make up

I hope neither of you glorified retards don't claim to have one over 80.

a normal healthy avg 115. you sound just like a poster on an old message board i belonged to. a proud racist from texas who used the 'cuck' term all the time & claimed a 171 IQ. it was extremely obvious that was really not the case with him.

like i said.... you sound just like him.

Me too. I also hope they will be able to march without outsiders acting like assholes.
They'll look stupid with their shields and weaponry if nobody shows up for they fight they're trying to start.
This: View attachment 143837

vs. this:

View attachment 143838
Why dont you post some pics from the last two years, gestapo ;)

When someone wears the uniform of the KKK or the Nazis, they are promoting a history of far worse violence and racial genocide than any of you tards can point to by the BLM.

Forum List

Back