~ 9 days left and here's how it actually looks

Romney will end up with around 301 Electoral College Votes OR MORE and the poor incumbent will end up with ~239 or fewer.

A thread headline to correct leftwhiner's silly thread headline seemed appropriate.

:)

Consider it a public service correction effort. Can't have libs like leftwhiner spreading their disinformation like that unchallenged.

Thank me.

If voting were held today, Obama would have 290 and Virginia is still tied. By election day it still looks like Obama taking 303

Wait until Rassmussen moves to center on their polling
We shall see....we shall see

You were right on.

Nice to see that the rabid right keeps reinforcing it's own bullshit up until the bitter end.

Sorry y'all.......................Obama won.

Romney will end up with around 301 Electoral College Votes OR MORE and the poor incumbent will end up with ~239 or fewer.

A thread headline to correct leftwhiner's silly thread headline seemed appropriate.

Consider it a public service correction effort. Can't have libs like leftwhiner spreading their disinformation like that unchallenged.

Thank me.

Left whiner here to gloat.

How could Liability and his cohorts be completely wrong about the election? Did they really think that Romney could win 300 or more Electoral votes? did they really believe the Senate would go 53-47 for the Republicans?

Their best scenarios were always narrow victories. The election showed that the numbers just aren't there for republicans

Nonsense.

If the election were held today, Mitt would have roughly 301 to 307 EV's.

Show me any credible poll that has those numbers

:lol:

"Credible poll."

:lmao:

Sorry you haven't learned how to distill the bullshit out of the crap you wish to see.

In the end, credible polls showed that they were pretty much spot on. Rassmussen once again proved it is is a propaganda tool for Republicans right up until the last minute when it swings center

The question for Liability, the guy who right up to the last day before the election was predicting a Romney win, and doing it arrogantly, and with great contempt for anyone who disagreed with him...

How can you have been so stupid in the face of a mountain of objective evidence that your prediction was wrong?

a. Are you really that ignorant? or,

b. Was it all just partisan bluff and bluster that you knew was bullshit but that you believed, for whatever reasons, served some purpose?

oh, and the bonus question, given your long record of errant stupidity on these matters...

Will you ever tire of being wrong? Do you have prediction on that?

The question for Liability, the guy who right up to the last day before the election was predicting a Romney win, and doing it arrogantly, and with great contempt for anyone who disagreed with him...

How can you have been so stupid in the face of a mountain of objective evidence that your prediction was wrong?

a. Are you really that ignorant? or,

b. Was it all just partisan bluff and bluster that you knew was bullshit but that you believed, for whatever reasons, served some purpose?

oh, and the bonus question, given your long record of errant stupidity on these matters...

Will you ever tire of being wrong? Do you have prediction on that?

Last act of defiance

Liability's prediction was kinda helpful. Next time, all you have to do to get it right is completely reverse what he says.

Obama took over 300 electoral votes, AND he was the popular vote as well.

Thank me.

I have generally avoided the gloat-fest that was Obama's victory, but it is funny to look back through some of these predictions now....:eusa_drool:

Libs still continuing the Romney wins threads like they think they're rubbing something in. Everybody knows that Obama cheated. He won a bunch of districts Saddam Hussein style for fucks sake.

Gatsby -

Everybody knows that Obama cheated

He cheated in that he got more votes than the other guy.

The extreme right in the US might be better off understanding WHY the right lost, rather than pretending that they did not lose.

Gatsby -

The extreme right in the US might be better off understanding WHY the right lost, rather than pretending that they did not lose.

Nuh Uh! See, I can do it too. I could give if we disagree brah. My point is libtards like yourself think you're rubbing shit in; when we don't feel like we really lost. It doesn't sting in that regard. But you keep beating off to your alleged Obama victory.

Gatsby -

If you don't feel like you lost, then you will never learn why you lost, and thus learn how not to lose in future.

There is no 'alleged' victory. Obama won the election and is now a two-term president. No one disputes this.

Independent election monitors did not report any voting fraud, and actually the only issue in the election was the insistence in some (largely GOP) states of photo i.d.s, which meant several million Americans could not vote - and they were considered to be largely Dem voters.

Has there ever been a bigger episode of mass political delusion than the 2012 Presidential election? Yeah, the polls were wrong. They underestimated Obama's victory. Now a few of the most blinkered partisans are claiming the election was stolen. Talk about mass confirmation biases.

lol

This is why you should heavily discount what partisans say when they talk about how rosy the future is going to be for them.

This thread is filled with a whole lotta delicous Gasbag fail.

It is, which I think we need to also be a bit humble about - because it could also have gone the other way, and those (like me) who predicted an Obama victory would have been guilty of some gasbag fail as well.

What amazes me is that people like Gatsby not only can not accept that they were wrong, but need to make up insane lies and conspiracy theories to make it seem as if they were the only ones who were right.

This doesn't give me a lot of hope that the GP has learned a lesson from this election.

This thread is filled with a whole lotta delicous Gasbag fail.

It is, which I think we need to also be a bit humble about - because it could also have gone the other way, and those (like me) who predicted an Obama victory would have been guilty of some gasbag fail as well.

What amazes me is that people like Gatsby not only can not accept that they were wrong, but need to make up insane lies and conspiracy theories to make it seem as if they were the only ones who were right.

This doesn't give me a lot of hope that the GP has learned a lesson from this election.

I don't think that it could have gone the other way, honestly.

Only right wing nuts are capable of deluding themselves so badly in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

Thank me.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liability For This Useful Post:
alan1 (10-28-2012), editec (11-07-2012), elvis (10-28-2012), kwc57 (10-29-2012), NLT (10-29-2012)

:clap2:

Gatsby -

Nuh Uh! See, I can do it too. I could give if we disagree brah. My point is libtards like yourself think you're rubbing shit in; when we don't feel like we really lost. It doesn't sting in that regard. But you keep beating off to your alleged Obama victory.

wtf does it take for your kind to really feel like you've lost?

Forum List

Back