9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....

You have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit to ever post on the internet. The only thing that adds up is your IQ is about equal to a cold day in northern Florida in the winter.

No film?

One didn't get hit by a plane?

If you believe that shit, I suggest you get Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy to hold a joint press conference about their doubters!

You're a fucken idiot.
Building 7 did not get hit by a plane,everyone knows this.

It was hit by debris from the other building, dumbass!

He was claiming the Pentagon didn't get hit by a plane because there was no video, but we have all seen it if we paid attention. There was no plane, yet the engines, wheels, and even parts of the aircraft skin magically appeared at the scene of the crash!

The NIST report says you're full of shit.
9/11 destruction “controlled demolition” — fact or fiction? - constructconnect.com - Daily Commercial News

You just proved your own stupidity. That is not the NIST report but an article that DISAGREES with the NIST report!

Do you have more than a third-grade reading comprehension level? If not, that explains a lot!

Last edited:
IMHO, the real conspiracy is lack of transparency and clarity in governance

Of course this all snowballed after 9/11 in the mad rush all our scared rabbit Congresscritters were in to create the PA, as well as our very own gestapo

The rabid right cheered it all on, the same fools who want sm government.....while the left's warnings of it all coming back to bite us in the azz was met with cat calls of 'loonie liberals' and 'freedom fries'

America hasn't been America since , nor do i suspect it will ever come back

and that......is ...totally....the...rights....fault.....

~S~

The NIST report said building 7 collapsed due to fire.
Which has never happened in modern history.

Um yes many buildings through modern and older history collapse due to fire but that is also not what the NIST report says.

The NIStT report clearly shows it collapsed due to a combination of damage from other falling buildings AND fire.

Your mistake is you never read it and only cite what someone else says of it.

Much like the JFK conspiracy fools who constantly misquote the warren commission report but never read it they have no idea what they are talking about and can only rely on what some dimwit told them second hand

"The NIST however maintains the heat factor triggered an expansion in floor beams, pushing them off their seats and causing the collapse when other components also failed due to thermal expansion."
Yes and also that this happened after massive shock damage from the towers falling.

Either way it is nothing mysterious and nothing which has ever been proven wrong.

IMHO, the real conspiracy is lack of transparency and clarity in governance

Of course this all snowballed after 9/11 in the mad rush all our scared rabbit Congresscritters were in to create the PA, as well as our very own gestapo

The rabid right cheered it all on, the same fools who want sm government.....while the left's warnings of it all coming back to bite us in the azz was met with cat calls of 'loonie liberals' and 'freedom fries'

America hasn't been America since , nor do i suspect it will ever come back

and that......is ...totally....the...rights....fault.....

~S~
All somewhat true except for the last part. The left were more than happy to jump on board and support the PA

"The NIST however maintains the heat factor triggered an expansion in floor beams, pushing them off their seats and causing the collapse when other components also failed due to thermal expansion."

So you just proved me correct!

How fucking stupid are you?

No buildings using modern day construction has ever collapsed due to a fire.

So you just proved me correct!

How fucking stupid are you?

No buildings using modern day construction has ever collapsed due to a fire.
Many have in fact you are massively wrong.

Try reading the report which is even better.

Like I said second hand claims are worthless which is why your assertions are self defeating

Thats a government report straight from the NIST you idiot.

Maybe you noticed the heading...

"Due to a lapse in government funding, the majority of this website is not being updated until further notice."
NIST websites for programs using non-appropriated funds (NVLAP and PSCR) or those that are excepted from the shutdown (such as NVD) will continue to be available and updated.

If you awaken one person you will have a little more than a dozen twoofers being laughed at by the nation instead an even dozen
Actually the majority of rational, free-thinking individuals outside the USA are on my side. We see you as the wacked out conspiracy theorists, and the difference is, we know we're right.

Your are not rational. If what you said were true, the world would collapse from the weight of the stupid.

Forum List

Back