9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

From my OP;

On occasion, the public has been asked by George W. Bush to refrain from considering certain conspiracy theories. Bush has made such requests when people were looking into crimes in which he might be culpable. For example, when in 1994 Bush's former company Harken Energy was linked to the fraudulent Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) through several investors, Bush's spokeswoman, Karen Hughes, shut down the inquiry by telling the Associated Press -- "We have no response to silly conspiracy theories." On another occasion, Bush said in a televised speech -- "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th."

But paradoxically, we have also been asked to believe Bush's own outrageous conspiracy theory about 9/11, one that has proven to be false in many ways. One important way to see the false nature of Bush's conspiracy theory is to note the fact that the World Trade Center buildings could only have fallen as they did through the use of explosives. A number of independent scientific studies have pointed out this fact [1, 2, 3, 4], but it was Bush's own scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), through their inability to provide a convincing defense of the official line, who ultimately proved that explosives were necessary. [2, 5, 6, 7]

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....

wrong again----both buildings were struck by planes. Lots of film-----and me--eyewitness.
See a good neurologist

What the hell are you even talking about?
Nobody is disputing that the Twin Towers were hit by planes.

actually four buildings went down-------the two towers, ---the nearby office building
and a local church-------the ONLY buildings directly hit by the planes were the two
towers. --------how many people were directly hit by the atom bomb dropped in
Hiroshima? Did you pass high school physics? I did

I assume you're referring to building seven which of course is part of the tower complex.
It just caught fire and magically collapsed.....into its own footprint.

And you want to talk physics? How is it possible for two towers with more damage to one side fall straight down into their own foot prints?

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Call me skeptical....

wrong again----both buildings were struck by planes. Lots of film-----and me--eyewitness.
See a good neurologist

actually four buildings went down-------the two towers, ---the nearby office building
and a local church-------the ONLY buildings directly hit by the planes were the two

I assume you're referring to building seven which of course is part of the tower complex.

And you want to talk physics? How is it possible for two towers with more damage to one side fall straight down into their own foot prints?

PHYSICS------blast injury------- what it does to PEOPLE----it also does to local structures.
Simple model for the simple minded------you don't have to be hit by a bomb in order to
DIE FROM A BOMB------in fact you do not have to be HIT by anything other than the force
of the explosion. The collapse of the towers created a HUGE OUTPUT OF ENERGY--

you remember ENERGY E

You do realize that not a single modern day high rise has ever collapsed due to fire right?

From my OP;

On occasion, the public has been asked by George W. Bush to refrain from considering certain conspiracy theories. Bush has made such requests when people were looking into crimes in which he might be culpable. For example, when in 1994 Bush's former company Harken Energy was linked to the fraudulent Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) through several investors, Bush's spokeswoman, Karen Hughes, shut down the inquiry by telling the Associated Press -- "We have no response to silly conspiracy theories." On another occasion, Bush said in a televised speech -- "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th."

But paradoxically, we have also been asked to believe Bush's own outrageous conspiracy theory about 9/11, one that has proven to be false in many ways. One important way to see the false nature of Bush's conspiracy theory is to note the fact that the World Trade Center buildings could only have fallen as they did through the use of explosives. A number of independent scientific studies have pointed out this fact [1, 2, 3, 4], but it was Bush's own scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), through their inability to provide a convincing defense of the official line, who ultimately proved that explosives were necessary. [2, 5, 6, 7]
And your op is wrong.

Ignoring conspiracy theories is simply intelligent is not suppressing them.

Furthermore your op is an outright lie as there has never been an independent scientific study saying that the towers could ONLY have been brought down by controlled demo.

Such a claim shows massive ignorance of science in general. Science never speaks in such absolute terms especially in the negative as it is impossible to reach such conclusions.

For example no scientists says that life could only hav e evolved the way it did or that it would have been impossible to evolve any other way. The possibility is always open to demonstrate how any theory of science is wrong.

No such study exists kid. You need to learn how science works before making such a fool of your self. To prove controlled demo one needs evidence to support the hypothesis of controlled demo and no one has any such evidence.

There has never been any evidence of demolition s and the argument of controlled demo is self defeating and idiotic.

A lot of engineers disagree.
9/11 destruction “controlled demolition” — fact or fiction? - constructconnect.com - Daily Commercial News
That is because engineers are a dime a dozen but disagreement and argument from authority ids not evidence and they do not have evidence,

No such study exists kid.
I was born in 1961, sir. I was 2 years old when the JFK coup d 'etat happened. Now, you can call me anything you want and keep attempting to insult my intelligence as much as you like,
but I haven't been a kid for awhile.
Which proves you are nothing more than a zit faced kid,

There was no coup.

JFK was simply a murder victim as the evidence proves. You got absolutely crushed on those threads.Much like here where your intelligence is not being insulted but simply exposed as lacking.

Call me skeptical....

You have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit to ever post on the internet. The only thing that adds up is your IQ is about equal to a cold day in northern Florida in the winter.

No film?

One didn't get hit by a plane?

If you believe that shit, I suggest you get Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy to hold a joint press conference about their doubters!

Call me skeptical....

You have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit to ever post on the internet. The only thing that adds up is your IQ is about equal to a cold day in northern Florida in the winter.

No film?

If you believe that shit, I suggest you get Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy to hold a joint press conference about their doubters!

You're a fucken idiot.
Building 7 did not get hit by a plane,everyone knows this.

See a good neurologist

See a good neurologist

PHYSICS------blast injury------- what it does to PEOPLE----it also does to local structures.
Simple model for the simple minded------you don't have to be hit by a bomb in order to
DIE FROM A BOMB------in fact you do not have to be HIT by anything other than the force
of the explosion. The collapse of the towers created a HUGE OUTPUT OF ENERGY--

you remember ENERGY E

You do realize that not a single modern day high rise has ever collapsed due to fire right?

How many were struck by high speed aircraft loaded with jet fuel? Don't tell me you are a tin-foil hat wearer too?

Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

No one said it did.

It did not need to get hit by a plane. Building seven like several other buildings was simply damaged to the point that it collapsed due to the massive destruction going on nearby.

Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

No one said it did.

It did not need to get hit by a plane. Building seven like several other buildings was simply damaged to the point that it collapsed due to the massive destruction going on nearby.

Hmmmm....
That's not what the NIST report claims.

Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

It was hit by debris from the other building, dumbass!

He was claiming the Pentagon didn't get hit by a plane because there was no video, but we have all seen it if we paid attention. There was no plane, yet the engines, wheels, and even parts of the aircraft skin magically appeared at the scene of the crash!

Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

No one said it did.

Hmmmm....

Link it dumbass, so I can destroy your theory.

Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

No one said it did.

Hmmmm....
Yes it is what the nist report states. NIST never claimed or stated it was hit by a plane either.

Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

He was claiming the Pentagon didn't get hit by a plane because there was no video, but we have all seen it if we paid attention. There was no plane, yet the engines, wheels, and even parts of the aircraft skin magically appeared at the scene of the crash!

The NIST report says you're full of shit.
9/11 destruction “controlled demolition” — fact or fiction? - constructconnect.com - Daily Commercial News

Last edited:
Call me skeptical....

No film?

You're a fucken idiot.

The NIST report says you're full of shit.

The NIST report says no such thing actually which is why you failed to cite it.

Forum List

Back