9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....

wrong again----both buildings were struck by planes. Lots of film-----and me--eyewitness.
See a good neurologist

9/11 and the JFK assassination should be separate from
any other 'conspiracy theory' conversations.

Half of Americans Believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks, one new survey suggests.
Half of Americans Believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

People who believe conspiracy theories tended to be more pessimistic, less trusting of people they know, and more likely to do things like buying a gun out of fear, the survey results indicated.

Based on the survey results, the person likeliest to have a conspiratorial mindset is a white, employed Republican with a lower income, who is affiliated with a Christian denomination but doesn't attend religious services too often.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
consistent with those people sometimes known as "white trash"-------EVERYONE is
IN ON IT-----and stealing their chickens

We'll soon see who's gonna need the tin foil hats and neurologists.
Grand Jury to Hear 9/11 Evidence: An Interview with the Lawyers Who Made It Happen
792.jpg

Last edited:
you are not asking questions-----you are babbling
Keep talking. Show who you really are.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Call me skeptical....

wrong again----both buildings were struck by planes. Lots of film-----and me--eyewitness.
See a good neurologist

What the hell are you even talking about?
Nobody is disputing that the Twin Towers were hit by planes.

Call me skeptical....

See a good neurologist

actually four buildings went down-------the two towers, ---the nearby office building
and a local church-------the ONLY buildings directly hit by the planes were the two
towers. --------how many people were directly hit by the atom bomb dropped in
Hiroshima? Did you pass high school physics? I did

Call me skeptical....

See a good neurologist

actually four buildings went down-------the two towers, ---the nearby office building
and a local church-------the ONLY buildings directly hit by the planes were the two

I assume you're referring to building seven which of course is part of the tower complex.
It just caught fire and magically collapsed.....into its own footprint.

And you want to talk physics? How is it possible for two towers with more damage to one side fall straight down into their own foot prints?

Call me skeptical....

See a good neurologist

I assume you're referring to building seven which of course is part of the tower complex.

And you want to talk physics? How is it possible for two towers with more damage to one side fall straight down into their own foot prints?

Call me skeptical....

See a good neurologist

PHYSICS------blast injury------- what it does to PEOPLE----it also does to local structures.
Simple model for the simple minded------you don't have to be hit by a bomb in order to
DIE FROM A BOMB------in fact you do not have to be HIT by anything other than the force
of the explosion. The collapse of the towers created a HUGE OUTPUT OF ENERGY--

you remember ENERGY E

There has never been any evidence of demolition s and the argument of controlled demo is self defeating and idiotic.
So glad you brought it up again soupy .
Meet Paul Bremer.
On 9/11, directly in the impact zone of the South Tower, was a company by the name of Marsh and McLennen. At the time it was the largest insurance brokerage in the world. One of the top executives of this company goes by the name of Paul Bremer. Curiously, Paul was also the Chairman of the Congressional National Commission on Terrorism, appointed by none other than Denis Hastert....yes you read that right. From 1999 until 2000. In addition to this, he was also the US Ambassador at large for Counter Terrorism from 1986 to 1989.

9/11 Suspects- Paul Bremer Expose'. "It doesn't get much more connected to 9/11 than him" : conspiracy

It just so happens that Bremer was the former manager at Kissinger Associates, yes that Kissinger. He was also a member of the Board of Directors for AksoNobel, the parent of International paint company, which produced a fire proofing application for skyscrapers called Interchar.... It doesn't end there. He was also on the International Advisory Board for a Japanese mining and machining company called Komatsu, which at the time had been involved in a joint venture agreement with Dresser Industries (now Halliburton) ,the oil and intelligence front where Prescott Bush and George HW Bush got their start with Henry Neil Mallon.

The Komatsu Dresser mining division operated from 1988 to 1997 and in July 1996 patented a nano-thermite ignition device that could quote "demolish a concrete structure at high efficiency while preventing a secondary problem due to noise, flying chips, dust and the like".

Note that highly energetic red gray chips have been confirmed to have been found in the dust from the WTC. These are likely the left over incendiary used in the demolition.

There has never been any evidence of demolition s and the argument of controlled demo is self defeating and idiotic.
So glad you brought it up again soupy .
Meet Paul Bremer.
On 9/11, directly in the impact zone of the South Tower, was a company by the name of Marsh and McLennen. At the time it was the largest insurance brokerage in the world. One of the top executives of this company goes by the name of Paul Bremer. Curiously, Paul was also the Chairman of the Congressional National Commission on Terrorism, appointed by none other than Denis Hastert....yes you read that right. From 1999 until 2000. In addition to this, he was also the US Ambassador at large for Counter Terrorism from 1986 to 1989.
9/11 Suspects- Paul Bremer Expose'. "It doesn't get much more connected to 9/11 than him" : conspiracy
Which only proves lots of people lived in nyc and there are no coincidences.

And of course still no evidence of controlled demo which is idiotic to begin with

Which only proves lots of people lived in nyc and there are no coincidences.

And of course still no evidence of controlled demo which is idiotic to begin with
That will be for the heavily sequestered Grand Jury to decide soon.
LOl no it is simple fact you have no evidence.

NO ONE does.

The very idea is laughable in the extreme.

Any enlisted rookie grunt in the armies corp of engineers knows better than you. It would have taken dozens of men or scores of men weeks or months to wire just one of those towers for demo.It would have taken truck loads of explosives and accessories such as detonators and blasting caps and ignition cord. BY truck loads I mean semi tractor trailer truck loads.

the vast majority of the building would have had to have had its internal rooms and floors stripped away and emptied just for such teams of people to access the supports and plant them demo.

All of course without the average night watchman or janitor noticing something strange. Then of course any bomb or explosive leaves behind a shocking amount of physical evidence and yet not so much as a piece of scorched det cord has ever been found by the twoofer fools who advance this idea.

You haven no evidence no one does and the idea is absurd.

This is why most americans laugh at twoofers and know they are full of crap

Forum List

Back