Mega Tsunami: Imminent earthquake could set off 30 meter high waves amid emergency plans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SCIENTISTS have urged government officials to prepare for a terrifying and unprecedented magnitude-9 mega-earthquake that would unleash a deadly tsunami with 30 metre-high waves.

MEGA-TSUNAMI: Imminent earthquake could set off 30 metre-high waves amid emergency plans | World | News | Express.co.uk

Wouldn't something this huge be kind of scary exciting. I mean after it was all over with and I survived it all , I'd be like whewww that was a scary kinda exciting.

Ummm NO. the Nisqually quake in 2001 @ 6.7 was the scary exciting kind of quake but a 9.0+ would be the shit your pants cause it's the end of the world kinda scary.

And a nearly 100ft tsunami wave would wipe out many coastal towns & come inland up to what? Maybe 20 miles depending on just where it hit??? Here in WA loss of life could be around a million at most, as the biggest population centers are further inland. But places like San Fran, LA, San Diego, or even Portland Oregon would be much higher fatalities

Imminent, in geological terms might be in the next 200 years. And 9.0 would be the 4th largest recorded. I’m glad it’s in the Southern Hemisphere and across the pacific. I’m guessing most of the islands in the South Pacific will eat some salt water.

SCIENTISTS have urged government officials to prepare for a terrifying and unprecedented magnitude-9 mega-earthquake that would unleash a deadly tsunami with 30 metre-high waves.

MEGA-TSUNAMI: Imminent earthquake could set off 30 metre-high waves amid emergency plans | World | News | Express.co.uk

Wouldn't something this huge be kind of scary exciting. I mean after it was all over with and I survived it all , I'd be like whewww that was a scary kinda exciting.

Whatever that cookie-infested bullshit website was talking about, a Cascadia event along Oregon and Washington state is not only long overdue, but will devastate the coasts of those states and miles inland when it finally happens.

• Banned
wow look at all of you who know more than the one who wrote hats off to you that you certainly KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS WHAT AND THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN HOOOORAYYYY. you all must be that good maybe they should hire you all .

You have the clue of how many articles you've missed ON SCIENTIFIC SITES WARNING THIS

THIS ISN' TSOME INFOWARS ARTICLE.

Scientists have declared that it is a matter of “when, not if” a devastating earthquake strikes New Zealand, unleashing a mega-tsunami that could wreak havoc across large parts of the world. Geologists in New Zealand claim the Hikurangi Subduction Zone is one of the world’s biggest faultlines and there is evidence that it could soon set off a quake and a subsequent tsunami. The rupture of the fault line would cause damage and destruction on a scale bigger than the Japanese quake and tsunami of 2011.

Do you know it alls realize how many fucking earthquakes N.Zeland has in one day ..

quakes just two minutes ago
upload_2019-1-15_8-16-41.png

upload_2019-1-15_8-18-43.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

The cascading is in more danger than deniers want to admit.

Forum List

Back