9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

You don't need any mastermind when confronted with morons. See the US Vietnam draft and go look at the terror wall.
Easy stuff. Idiots will do anything someone with a name tag tells them to do ( unless they have a bone spur)

No modern day high rise has ever collapsed due to a fire.
Could you explain the bizarre convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may metaphorically rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

Or do you concede that you cannot?

Look it up your damn self.
And dont pull some shit from the middle east where building codes are non existent.
You are dodging the question.

Your concession is accepted.

Could you explain the bizarre convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may metaphorically rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

And dont pull some shit from the middle east where building codes are non existent.

I've posted the info a dozen times.

What info?

What info?

Dont act like a liberal.

Petty Officer Snotwell Bory is still batting 1000 on being wrong.

University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause 3rd Tower's Collapse on 9/11

A study by civil engineers, who have probably zero training in building design and construction. Good work Angelo!

Failures are your strong suit! You never disappoint to be a disappointment!

Nice opinions, but you can't try to dispute any of their findings unless you've at least read the article.

Petty Officer Snotwell Bory is still batting 1000 on being wrong.

University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause 3rd Tower's Collapse on 9/11

A study by civil engineers, who have probably zero training in building design and construction. Good work Angelo!

Failures are your strong suit! You never disappoint to be a disappointment!

Nice opinions, but you can't try to dispute any of their findings unless you've at least read the article.

They don't have any findings. Where is the final report that should have been out last month? Oops!

Another failure!

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....
Bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup nobody has been able to get around that explosives were used.

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....
Bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup nobody has been able to get around that explosives were used.
No explosives were used. Stop making shit up!

Forum List

Back