9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

nano-thermite---is nothing more than a mixture of an oxide of two metals
---usually aluminum and iron---and another metal. "OXIDE OF METAL" ---
means RUST. ----It is very UNSTABLE (that means holds lots of energy) ---
guess what----after a massive high energy event in a huge building------there was
some rust dust around
Wrong again as usual.
It must get tiring.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center
[Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.]
https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

the ONLY reason it is not tiring to the shills is because they get well paid by their handlers at Langley for posting their lies. they are such stupid morons they seriously think money buys you happiness,they will find out in the end it does NOT cause you cant take it with you when your number is up.

The buildings were death traps that’s the crime here.
The crime is that there was never a criminal investigation and evidence was destroyed ( a felony itself - Michael Chertoff would be the first fall guy there)

best damn post on this thread.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

Incredible how that describes EXACTLY the JFK assassination as well isn't it? expect at LEAST one of the shills to post a smiley in defeat over this post since i took them to school.:D
It makes me wonder what Rudy knows.
I like Giuliani and believe he did what he had to
under circumstances beyond his control.

Whatever you say Huckleberry.
If you want to be another rodeo monkey
I know some people you'll like when you make it down to hell.

Indeed.:beer: as i said,the shills that have penetrated this site and troll this thread will be be horrified in the end when they find out they cant take it with you,that all the money in the world wont mean ZILCH when their number is up and cant take it with them.:biggrin:

Indeed.:beer: as i said,the shills that have penetrated this site and troll this thread will be be horrified in the end when they find out they cant take it with you,that all the money in the world wont mean ZILCH when their number is up and cant take it with them.:biggrin:

In post # 275, Leonard expresses what I feel about it 18 years later.
I will never stop asking questions.

Another video nobody will watch.
Funny. I don't hear anyone else saying that.

You get a lot of comments from the vids?
I'm opening eyes to facts. It's fun.
You should try it.

For a truth denier like you , I'd
imagine it would be a heavy burden lifted
off your shoulders- to be able to finally
stop lying to everyone.

I'm not a truther or a conspiracy theorist. Just an American asking the questions
we should all be asking, sifting through a mountain of lies
and collecting all the facts. And I'll never stop, and
our numbers are growing faster than you disinformation
agents can keep up with us.

He wont stop lying to the world because he knows his boss will stop paying him the big bucks that he always suffers from people like you and me in his constant ass beatings he has had over the years. the moron seriously thinks money is going to buy him happiness.

One would think that you’d realize by now nobody cares about these vids. Put it in writing; what you think happened. I’m sure it will be amusing.

Ignorant by choice. Interesting concept.

this shill forgot to mention that shills like HIM and the ones that are closed minded and afraid of the truth are the one that dont care about the videos because if they are not a paid shill like him,they dont care cause they are scared of the truth and a closed minded brainwashed Bush dupe is the only reason WHY they dont care about those videos if again, they are not a shill like him.:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh they watch everything. Their only concern
next to disinformation is control. They want to label us-- 'conspiracy theorists', activists, antiwar protesters, OWS, or anyone who questions 9/11--as potential terrorists and literally lock up any dissenters if things start to get
'out of hand'. And they're monitering us like guinea pigs as we speak. Look up who owns the cybersecurity firm called Coalfire and try to track how many billions their NSA, DHS, CIA and other agency contracts are pulling in.

If we stand in their way, we're a threat to national security right ?

The Carlyle Group and The Chertoff Group Acquire Majority Stake in Coalfire Systems | The Carlyle Group

could not have said it better myself,and as always,the shills suffer anothe rmajor ass beating form you from that link.:2up:

Nothing when you don't bother reading anything about it.

which is what his handlers at Langley instruct him to do of course.:abgg2q.jpg:

He wont stop lying to the world because he knows his boss will stop paying him the big bucks that he always suffers from people like you and me in his constant ass beatings he has had over the years. the moron seriously thinks money is going to buy him happiness.

USMB would lose their algorithms without the trolls...it's par for the course since 9/11.

One would think that you’d realize by now nobody cares about these vids. Put it in writing; what you think happened. I’m sure it will be amusing.

Ignorant by choice. Interesting concept.

this shill forgot to mention that shills like HIM and the ones that are closed minded and afraid of the truth are the one that dont care about the videos because if they are not a paid shill like him,they dont care cause they are scared of the truth and a closed minded brainwashed Bush dupe is the only reason WHY they dont care about those videos if again, they are not a shill like him.:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh they watch everything. Their only concern
next to disinformation is control. They want to label us-- 'conspiracy theorists', activists, antiwar protesters, OWS, or anyone who questions 9/11--as potential terrorists and literally lock up any dissenters if things start to get
'out of hand'. And they're monitering us like guinea pigs as we speak. Look up who owns the cybersecurity firm called Coalfire and try to track how many billions their NSA, DHS, CIA and other agency contracts are pulling in.

If we stand in their way, we're a threat to national security right ?

The Carlyle Group and The Chertoff Group Acquire Majority Stake in Coalfire Systems | The Carlyle Group

could not have said it better myself,and as always,the shills suffer anothe rmajor ass beating form you from that link.:2up:

Nothing when you don't bother reading anything about it.

which is what his handlers at Langley instruct him to do of course.:abgg2q.jpg:

NSA is the "foxes guarding the hen house"....make no mistake about that.

It makes me wonder what Rudy knows.
I like Giuliani and believe he did what he had to
under circumstances beyond his control.
LOL really that mother fuck got rid of all the evidence just as fast as he could, left nothing to invesigate

USMB would lose their algorithms without the trolls...it's par for the course since 9/11.

USMB would NEVER ban trolls like them,they want agents like him to come here and troll,they love it actually.

USMB would NEVER ban trolls like them,they want agents like him to come here and troll,they love it actually.
That's my point. All political sites and public figures ( and journalists) in the US are 'in compliance' or marginalized out . Ask Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura ( a better example )

Why has the effect of chemtrails and bigfoot been left out of all discussion of 9/11? Any good conspiracy theory needs to include chemtrails and bigfoot.
I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

,falling in their own foot print,
Why do you nutjobs always say that?

Because it defies logic to have three buildings fall into their own footprint one of which only caught fire,modern high rise building dont collapse due to fire.
And to have the twin towers fall into their own footprint when one side received the most damage makes zero sense.
Common sense tells us they would have toppled in the direction of the damage.

this troll ignores the laws of physcis.LOL

One of which ONLY caught fire.
Fucken dumbass.[/QUOTE]

Are ya fucken stupid!!
ONE OF WHICH ONLY CAUGHT FIRE!!!!
To people with a brain that would indicate it wasnt hit by a fucken jumbo jet you dumbshit!!!

thats admiral IDIOT for you,fucking dumbass indeed.LOL

Forum List

Back